Jordan Two Trey

1652141034651.gif

These might be the worst frankenjordans of them all. The patent not going all the way around is comical. These made the dub zero and spizikes look wearable. Unbelievable.

Good one with that.

I know, right? Like did people really want these?

These might be the worst frankenjordans of them all. The patent not going all the way around is comical. These made the dub zero and spizikes look wearable. Unbelievable.

Those Dub Zero & Spizike will always be unnecessary atrocities of the 2000s.

Man these look like microwaved trash. I respect that they started off with an iconic colorway but that’s not enough to warrant a cop from a consumer like me. This is more for the Young people who don’t know anything about Jordan / Jordan sneakers or who are just getting started / causal consumer.

I don’t think anything will ever be worse than the Spizikes or those stupid “fusions” tho

Those were already bad, so I think anything else that came out in that vein thereafter were all bad as well.

I realized that fusions is the term for those types of shoes, but I also label them hybrids or mashups myself, so I don't know if I'm in the wrong for using that vernacular my way.

Anyhow, I think shoes with gimmicky mix-ups were always unnecessary and exorbitant, especially since I'm a purist who prefers the original signatures in their default form.

But I will admit the only fusion type of shoes that I ever liked was Nike stuff for Ken Griffey Jr. I even have a few of them. I thought they were cool with the Air Max gimmick on them.

But I will admit the only fusion type of shoes that I ever liked was Nike stuff for Ken Griffey Jr. I even have a few of them. I thought they were cool with the Air Max gimmick on them.

I always liked the air max jrs. Never pulled the trigger on a pair but Nike actually pulled those off.

Only fusion I own are the Huarache air max 1s, which I love

These are already getting roasted online outside of this site. It's like they got their idea from Payless Shoes with this crap.

I always liked the air max jrs. Never pulled the trigger on a pair but Nike actually pulled those off.

Only fusion I own are the Huarache air max 1s, which I love

I vaguely remember those. I think they came out in 2011.

I still have two colorways of the Air Max Griffey Fury from 2012. I think those were the best hybrid gimmick shoes Nike made with the Griffey line. Here are pictures of the two I still have from 2012.
005.JPG
006.JPG

Although most hybrid gimmick shoes are awful, especially with Jordan Brand and their unnecessary exorbitant amount of models over the years, a very few can be cool if executed properly like the Griffey line. I really liked the ones that I have pictured. I think Nike did good with most of the models with Griffey line as far as hybrids go.

Where is the 13 in these?
shoe almost represent the 6,7,11 and 12 and the outsole have 2 elements of the 14.
I’m really exited for these. Sure they will be a potential bad boys. If the cushionning and weight are good with a better ankle protection than the 7, they can be perfect to play in.

Love checking in here just to see how theyre getting roasted. I mean this is horrible,
its like when you get that one friend who knows nothing about shoes and theyre like..yo! got those new Jordans finally made the jump and youre like bet awe man welcome to the party what you pickup?
...they pull these out.
ohhhh no no no no no ewww look at this dude.

Love checking in here just to see how theyre getting roasted. I mean this is horrible,
its like when you get that one friend who knows nothing about shoes and theyre like..yo! got those new Jordans finally made the jump and youre like bet awe man welcome to the party what you pickup?
...they pull these out.
ohhhh no no no no no ewww look at this dude.
That’s when you got to slowly cut him off when going out places. Like nah fam, I wanna go but funds are low.

The demographic for these shoes: people who have the vinyl nike swooshes on the lift gates of their Chevy Silverados... or Jumpman logos on the backglass of their Tahoes/Maximas.

sH6xk.gif

Back
Top Bottom