Jordan V 3m, Air Yeezy, DunkXchange NYC

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

AJcollections wrote:
The 3M's look alright. I still don't think this pack deserves the DMP status, but whatever. The pack is def worth retail, but not anymore than maybe $400. By the way, those Air Yeezy's are straight
sick.gif
. I just can't figure out why people like them. Nice vid though.
I agree the air Yeezy's are gross
sick.gif

- The Yeezy looks humongous yo.

Thanx for the video but u might wanna edit it or something cause of the language during the raps. We had to learn thehard way in the music forum...
tired.gif

Sneak Geeks is the only dude with the fewest post count that we respect the most. Thanks bud. I hop to cop the raging bull pack!!!

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- Damn, that chick straight ripped it yo.

Thanks for the video SG.
for real? you must've seen a different vid, i had to skip through all of that. nice vid sneakgeekz, much appreciated.

They were asking 6oo for the Yeezy i got them for a little less. Yeah they look big but that's the point with lots of cushioning and a fat toungue. Ididn't think I wanted them until I saw them in person. The quality is sick.
The V's look good idk about the raging bull i haven't seen them in person yet. They may be too red for my taste. But I'm still getting the pack.

Originally Posted by SneakGeekZ

They were asking 6oo for the Yeezy i got them for a little less. Yeah they look big but that's the point with lots of cushioning and a fat toungue. I didn't think I wanted them until I saw them in person. The quality is sick.
The V's look good idk about the raging bull i haven't seen them in person yet. They may be too red for my taste. But I'm still getting the pack.

How did the yeezy's fit SG ?

thanks for the vid. but shiat?! i'm feelin those V's!!! reminds me of the first colorways for the X's. those V's are fresh!

Back
Top Bottom