Jordan V 5 Black Metallic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think these have a chance of releasing this year, any rumors going around about a possible 2013 release?

There have been rumors of these dropping again this year, possibly with nike air. I think some have speculated that it could possibly be the Black Friday release this year. Others think that it's unlikely as they just came out a couple years ago, but hey, it's JB, they do that all the time. Lol

There have been rumors of these dropping again this year, possibly with nike air. I think some have speculated that it could possibly be the Black Friday release this year. Others think that it's unlikely as they just came out a couple years ago, but hey, it's JB, they do that all the time. Lol
 Both of you must have just recently been in either the '88 or royal 1s thread. I havent heard a single rumor about these re-releasing. The guy that originally posted his theory on JB re-retroing shoes within 2 years, thats just a conicidence. The '88s dropped this year because it was fitting to coincide with MJs 50th and the anniversary of the free-throw line dunk. Yes it could be a possibility but I personally think its highly unlikely and just speculation so lets not start our own rumors.

If thats the case a whole lot of other shoes are going to be re-releasing this year that also were in 2011 .. right?

got my popcorn ready 
laugh.gif

check the upcoming relase thred i posted a pic from the nike sydney twitter yesterday saying these ARE coming later this year

This is supposed to be the "year of the 5" right so what's releasing other than fire reds and grapes for the rest of the year ?

I doubt it....those twitter rumors arent the best source for info but i could be wrong.. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom