jordan V black metallic and true blues and cardinals and Bordeaux summer 2011

Finally jordan brand wants to make some money!.. The V's are the best of the best!!-ponyboy

No offense grownmen but I have the Metallic V's, Fire Red V's, Grape V's and every other V that came out a few years ago and they are far from perfect too.  Plus you say you holding out for the CG 11...well the Space Jams that released this past Christmas were horrible compared to the 00's...believe me I have both.  So what makes you think the quality on the CG XI's are gonna be so good?

Finally jordan brand wants to make some money!.. The V's are the best of the best!!-ponyboy

Either someone is playing a sick joke on us or jb just uses the same stock images over and over again. This site has been up for a long time, way b4 these new images came out. If those new pics are indeed the catalog images, I wouldn't put too much stock into that red tongue liner.
jordan_iii2.gif

http://www.airjordanlegac...rdan-2001-release-dates/

Nah im not offended Spiderman,were all on here cause we either like or love jordans even though we all know there quality is down to sh!% nowadays,but my whole thinking is like this yes i still like jordans but im just mad cause the company which is JB doesnt care about the consumer which is us anymore like Nike did when they first signed a young kid named Michael Jordan.So my logic is like this if they give us 5 different pairs of retros that are all horrible quality then i have to pick which ones have the least horrible quality out of the 5,samething with food or clothes or music or anything in general if were only given BS then we have to choose the best BS.I never said one was better than the other,i just chose the one thats not that bad.

Nah im not offended Spiderman,were all on here cause we either like or love jordans even though we all know there quality is down to sh!% nowadays,but my whole thinking is like this yes i still like jordans but im just mad cause the company which is JB doesnt care about the consumer which is us anymore like Nike did when they first signed a young kid named Michael Jordan.So my logic is like this if they give us 5 different pairs of retros that are all horrible quality then i have to pick which ones have the least horrible quality out of the 5,samething with food or clothes or music or anything in general if were only given BS then we have to choose the best BS.I never said one was better than the other,i just chose the one thats not that bad.

I was just gonna say that JB has been using that stock pic for a while now, in fact it was the exact same stock pic they used back in 2001.

III - White/True Blue - Nov 17th
136064 141 - $100
23a.gif

I was just gonna say that JB has been using that stock pic for a while now, in fact it was the exact same stock pic they used back in 2001.

III - White/True Blue - Nov 17th
136064 141 - $100
23a.gif

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Yeah...I totally agree on that.  It's a shame really.  It's gonna be hard to have to turn away some of these that are set to release the end of this year into the first half of the next.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Yeah...I totally agree on that.  It's a shame really.  It's gonna be hard to have to turn away some of these that are set to release the end of this year into the first half of the next.

I do not understand why JB would retro shoes within 3-4 years of each other when some notable OG's haven't been re-released yet!

I still have my Metallic V's and Cardinal VII's DS. Lol!

I mean, I really need Sport Blue VI's, Maroon VI's, Cement IV's, Chicago X's, Team X's, etc. Too many!

I do not understand why JB would retro shoes within 3-4 years of each other when some notable OG's haven't been re-released yet!

I still have my Metallic V's and Cardinal VII's DS. Lol!

I mean, I really need Sport Blue VI's, Maroon VI's, Cement IV's, Chicago X's, Team X's, etc. Too many!

I mean i want most of these retros like everybody else on here,but after the last batch of retro 3s jb released they changed my attitude towards them big time as a company and brand,i spent alot of money on 3s and i stocked up on alot of them which was a huge waste of money in my opinion.I have alot of ds 3s that i dont even want after wearing a couple of them and seeing how the midsole just crumbles so quick,the last batch of 5s and 7s that were retrod are all good in my opinion cause they all hold up good over a long period of time and they dont fall apart so quick.I just dont trust JB as a company anymore and thats why i feel the way i feel,ill buy one or two retros a year from now on until i hear about a new retro having surprisingly good quality on this forum after being released that lasts more than a couple of months then im not to hyped up about retros anymore,i need quality not quantity.

I mean i want most of these retros like everybody else on here,but after the last batch of retro 3s jb released they changed my attitude towards them big time as a company and brand,i spent alot of money on 3s and i stocked up on alot of them which was a huge waste of money in my opinion.I have alot of ds 3s that i dont even want after wearing a couple of them and seeing how the midsole just crumbles so quick,the last batch of 5s and 7s that were retrod are all good in my opinion cause they all hold up good over a long period of time and they dont fall apart so quick.I just dont trust JB as a company anymore and thats why i feel the way i feel,ill buy one or two retros a year from now on until i hear about a new retro having surprisingly good quality on this forum after being released that lasts more than a couple of months then im not to hyped up about retros anymore,i need quality not quantity.

Jordan Brand on they In My Lifetime Vol. II...

"F'you!  Pay me!"

laugh.gif

Can I get some *actual* wear out of the joints I just bought a couple years ago though?

laugh.gif

Jordan Brand on they In My Lifetime Vol. II...

"F'you!  Pay me!"

laugh.gif

Can I get some *actual* wear out of the joints I just bought a couple years ago though?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom