jordan V black metallic and true blues and cardinals and Bordeaux summer 2011

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Is it me or does that blacked out pic look like a pair of 12s, im just saying

Yeah, most, if not all catalog pics have the silhouette of what looks like the XII

Yeah, most, if not all catalog pics have the silhouette of what looks like the XII

guess ill never sell my v's
frown.gif
lol

all i need is three's though.

Originally Posted by Daver

Yea... more like a 12.5

Originally Posted by Daver

Yea... more like a 12.5

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Look at the red tongue liner on the true blue 3's, ummmm
frown.gif
Pass

Fam, the OG 3's had the red liner
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm glad these have the red liner, and what looks to be light elephant print.  My 2001's are beat to death, have a pair of 2009's that just happen to be a little too snug (
ohwell.gif
).  I will definitely scoop a couple of pairs (hopefully 3), to stock up on.  One of my favorites.  Unlike you, I'm hoping I still have my Swoosh hookup by then.  He's trying to quit after the Holiday's, I'm convincing him to stay until post Opening Day (baseball season
laugh.gif
).

I might scoop up a pair of the V's if they are durabuck, if they are sued, I will pass.  Pass on the Cards, still have a decent pair in the rotation and a DS pair in the closet.

only thing we need now is for them to not color the instep midsoles front part blue n it will b exactly like the OG...besides the jumpman. but hey even if they didnt keep it white it wont alter my decision at all. even if last yrs version i still wldnt care 
tongue.gif
 im coppin.....i LOVE 3's

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Look at the red tongue liner on the true blue 3's, ummmm
frown.gif
Pass

Fam, the OG 3's had the red liner
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm glad these have the red liner, and what looks to be light elephant print.  My 2001's are beat to death, have a pair of 2009's that just happen to be a little too snug (
ohwell.gif
).  I will definitely scoop a couple of pairs (hopefully 3), to stock up on.  One of my favorites.  Unlike you, I'm hoping I still have my Swoosh hookup by then.  He's trying to quit after the Holiday's, I'm convincing him to stay until post Opening Day (baseball season
laugh.gif
).

I might scoop up a pair of the V's if they are durabuck, if they are sued, I will pass.  Pass on the Cards, still have a decent pair in the rotation and a DS pair in the closet.

only thing we need now is for them to not color the instep midsoles front part blue n it will b exactly like the OG...besides the jumpman. but hey even if they didnt keep it white it wont alter my decision at all. even if last yrs version i still wldnt care 
tongue.gif
 im coppin.....i LOVE 3's

I'll definitely get the bordeaux VIIs and metallic Vs if the quality is good, and possibly the IIIs as well.

I'll definitely get the bordeaux VIIs and metallic Vs if the quality is good, and possibly the IIIs as well.

LMAO at people having faith in JB as far as keeping materials the same,Black/Metallic V,s will be different in some sort of way thats why im happy i stocked up heavily on them last time they came out on release day/and on ebay.The new one coming out next will be changed drastically after seeing how JB is making retros today,its safe to say were going to see atleast one of the following on these Vs.No 3m at all on the tongue,maybe no speckles at the bottom,and most likely no durabuck at all just that fuzzy ashy suede JB loves throwing at us nowadays.So i rather have a pair with 23 on the side thats made right instead of the huge change there going to give us on the next Vs.JB ruined the 12s,6s,and 13s and now there going to show us how they can ruin a classic like this V cw.And it doesnt matter cause yall will love these fakes like there og status and then show us pictures of this horrible remake after you buy them,3s need a new mid sole and JB isnt going to spend an extra dollar for each shoe just for the shoe to be right,7 bords look hella cheap and the materials and shape is awful and most likely the cards will be the same.CG11 only for me yall can have the rest,enjoy these over priced cheap shoes hypebeasts.

LMAO at people having faith in JB as far as keeping materials the same,Black/Metallic V,s will be different in some sort of way thats why im happy i stocked up heavily on them last time they came out on release day/and on ebay.The new one coming out next will be changed drastically after seeing how JB is making retros today,its safe to say were going to see atleast one of the following on these Vs.No 3m at all on the tongue,maybe no speckles at the bottom,and most likely no durabuck at all just that fuzzy ashy suede JB loves throwing at us nowadays.So i rather have a pair with 23 on the side thats made right instead of the huge change there going to give us on the next Vs.JB ruined the 12s,6s,and 13s and now there going to show us how they can ruin a classic like this V cw.And it doesnt matter cause yall will love these fakes like there og status and then show us pictures of this horrible remake after you buy them,3s need a new mid sole and JB isnt going to spend an extra dollar for each shoe just for the shoe to be right,7 bords look hella cheap and the materials and shape is awful and most likely the cards will be the same.CG11 only for me yall can have the rest,enjoy these over priced cheap shoes hypebeasts.

No offense grownmen but I have the Metallic V's, Fire Red V's, Grape V's and every other V that came out a few years ago and they are far from perfect too.  Plus you say you holding out for the CG 11...well the Space Jams that released this past Christmas were horrible compared to the 00's...believe me I have both.  So what makes you think the quality on the CG XI's are gonna be so good?

Back
Top Bottom