Jordan V Burgundy - August 29, 2023

I don't buy sneakers often, and haven't bought a pair since the '85 High Black/White's earlier this year. Granted, I passed on some stuff unwillingly because of money troubles but I'm doing a bit better now and am looking forward to these. I won't lie though, $225 is a bit steep so the quality control better be on point.

forest hills forest hills still look off to you? He makes no mention of it and I don't really see any issues, though I watched the video on my phone.
Nah they look great. Like someone else said in here a while ago, I think the "difference" I was seeing in the burgundy shade of the toe and the rest of the midsole is due not only to lighting but material differences as well since the toe is part of the rubber outsole and the midsole is all polyurethane foam. These look great though and I'm stoked for em honestly.

I can't believe that went that much of a cheap route. They could have at least made it the same hue burgundy as the og's or give us the over dye like the AMA'S 12. Smh. This was a first day cop for me.....now I will just sit it out and catch the 20-25% off sale
would be the most expensive retail pair I’ve bought this year and it’s the opposite of premium.

I get people wanting to own them and I was on the fence since they do match my alma mater’s color palate. But this one offends me. It’s blatantly cheap and in the pics I saw a few days ago you could see the cheap nubuck scuffs that never really come out. This ain’t it.

Back
Top Bottom