Jordan V Burgundy - August 29, 2023

Yeahhhh might have to scoop these day 1 :lol:

369652088_18383378974011138_2785861423596338442_n.jpg

Must have pulled them lol

Why do ya be saying this about shoes that are almost guaranteed to sit? :lol:
People who weren't around in 06 generally aren't checking for these, you'll have 0 issues.

Usually it's us big footers saying it, because it's almost never an issue free release. Hell, some of these shoes have loaded without my size. And if they do have my size, you usually have a clock ticking, 9 times out of 10, regardless of the shoe. It's not a if it's a when.

Why do ya be saying this about shoes that are almost guaranteed to sit? :lol:
People who weren't around in 06 generally aren't checking for these, you'll have 0 issues.

Usually it's us big footers saying it, because it's almost never an issue free release. Hell, some of these shoes have loaded without my size. And if they do have my size, you usually have a clock ticking, 9 times out of 10, regardless of the shoe. It's not a if it's a when.
Public said exactly what I was about to respond with. Certain sizes FLY on release date, also, sometimes there’s a lazy build up to a release and then on release day pairs just disappear even though people swear up and down they’re not interested in a shoe. I’ve been around a long time and I’ve seen it happen many times before.

Last edited:
This. As a size 13er I can never wait and let Jordan's hit discount because the larger sizes are always gone first. While I love my Cardinal 7s from last year, I paid full retail because I knew the size 13's would be gone by the time they went on sale and sure enough, that is exactly what happened. By the time they hit discount and coupons could be used on em, the larger sizes were gone from NDC and other retailers.

I was super hyped for these, (and still am) but the way things have been going this year I don’t think I’m gonna cop on release, probably wait to See if they hit discount or buy em under retail from a desperate reseller on one of the apps. Worst case scenario I still end up paying retail down the road. Nobody seems to want these and I’m cool with that.

Got my pair. Was trying to use my $50 gift card on footlocker but I took too long updating my payment info because my account had an old card on file. Then it was telling me that I ran out of time to reserve the item in my cart and when I went back to add my size 13 to cart, it said it was out of stock. So, I went over to SNKRS and got em just now, only to go back to FTL one last time and whaddya know? They're adding to cart again. Could have gotten them for $188 if not for this crap :smh:

Got my pair. Was trying to use my $50 gift card on footlocker but I took too long updating my payment info because my account had an old card on file. Then it was telling me that I ran out of time to reserve the item in my cart and when I went back to add my size 13 to cart, it said it was out of stock. So, I went over to SNKRS and got em just now, only to go back to FTL one last time and whaddya know? They're adding to cart again. Could have gotten them for $188 if not for this crap :smh:

I still would cop on FTL and simply return the SNKRS pair.

Back
Top Bottom