Jordan V Fusion Stealth/Cactus

I would LOVE these shoes.. if they were black.. white.. with an iced-out sole.. and patent leather.. with a blue jumpman on the back... now THOSE would beFIY-AH!

I saw Big Tigger wearing the blacks on BET spring Bling with his fit they was tight, but im not feelin the fusions. If i had bread $$$like that id cop em towear once or twice and have em in the closet justto say i have em

Originally Posted by Paradise348

AJF503-1.jpg

These are the first pair of Fusions that I'm actually feeling, and I think that these are copped for sure.

Anyone else liking these?
why is this even a post??? post this in the fusion threads...
mad.gif

does any know the code where i can make the smiley face throw up? Cuz thats what i feel like doing after seeing those.

a disgrace to the v's
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

I would LOVE these shoes.. if they were black.. white.. with an iced-out sole.. and patent leather.. with a blue jumpman on the back... now THOSE would be FIY-AH!

Seriously?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why?

this is even worse than the first one that released in black and green. JB has no skills of trend setting.

i'm not crazy about the fusions either...but i'll admit that as fusions go..i thought this colorway was ok...

but of course i have a soft spot for the airmax 95...so shoes in that color scheme also make me look twice.

Fusions are like the 3rd worst things that can happen to JB. I'm saving 2nd for the 6 rings and 1 for iono but JB is bound to screw up BIG time.

Back
Top Bottom