Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

On to the Taxi's and I am done for this year with J's and will significantly limit myself next year. 

Last edited:
pretty sure you were not able to use winners circle discounts on statement product in the past...this change recently?

i'm pretty sure i don't even have a winners circle reward card anymore because they used to close them if the account was dormant for awhile

It changed like two years ago. You can use them for anything.

NDC threw us an alley-oop today to make us feel better if we miss the DBs next week :lol:

The distribution seems weird. Like they have more for online than usual. Maybe shipping got screwed up.

Three of us standing outside the mall and the doors open in 10 minutes. Also got through on NDC...where is everyone?

Hmmmm, I am going to the mall in a second to pick mine up. I hope that people weren't going wild over those Bel Air's instead of these.

Last edited:
FNL Cancellation question...?

I was having error payment with my card. I have more than enough funds in there. So I used the wifey's card and got through. Problem is tho I checked out as guest, update the info to her name but forgot to update the email to hers. Still using my email.

Would my order gets cancelled?
As long as you get their order is official email then I think your good.

^I feel distribution is fine it's the hype, which is 0.

Naw, some stores received a normal amount for a regular general release, and others received a size run or two.

I was asking around the other day. A lot of other people on the board commented on it also.

But yeah, maybe it is lack of hype that's also contributing

Last edited:
 Just FYI, if you paid via Paypal you get free 2-day shipping, at least that's what PP says.
Nope, I use PayPal almost all the time, always pay shipping on FNL. 
I think it's a promotion for this week not sure how long it started. Maybe PP will reimburse the shipping to your account? Not sure how it works really. I ordered through NDC so it doesn't matter to me since it's already free, if it gets here in two days great.

The Grapes and Fire Reds seemed to run TTS length wise, a touch narrow in the toebox. Just my take...
Do you like your kicks snug or with a bit room for the toe length wise? 

This is my first time ordering from NDC.

Anyone know how long it takes for them to ship the shoe?

And the charges on my paypal account are pending, but I got a confirmation number in my email and what not, so im good?

^I feel distribution is fine it's the hype, which is 0.
I agree, there isn't any hype around them. Only people that are buying these are people who are actually going to where them. This is how Jordan releases should be. I couldn't believe it though, went to foot action.com, put in my size and first try in cart. I was like "wow, definitely no hype on these". Removed them from cart and then did it again but this time with 2-3 clicks. Finally copped though.

copped for around $110. yes Men's size. do your homework people. do your homework
*Iverson voice* homework? homework? You talk about homework?
well after all is said and done can you tell us what type of home  work you did ?  pm me and tell me if you want
tongue.gif

high production + little hype = good saturday

I just think this colorway is not really that popular... A lot of these kids would rather have the Gamme 11, Taxis, Bred 1, DBs or Oreo Vs. Also the lightning's rumors. Just too many great releases in the next 2 months. Add christmas shopping to that, going to add up and gets expensive real fast. So a lot of people are pick and choosing which release their going to get..

Back
Top Bottom