Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Finally got through on eastbay after waiting in line for 30 min. Good luck with everyone that are still trying to cop. Now back to bed I go.

pretty sure nike mass produced these because this is the easiest release i remember. i have a feeling that they'll be cancelling orders. cant wait for that ship conformation

In a what the F moment, I got a 2 hour wait time on Champs! I should be able to checkout approximately 7:30AM pacific time according to them. Should I stay on the computer or go outside and come back to my computer for that time period? I doubt I can checkout any earlier.
see my post a few up from yours fam, follow those steps then go outside and enjoy your day.  

so how bout those cats who paid $250 on pre-orders 
nerd.gif

was it worth it?
they butt holes probably still sore from that treatment

I see alot of people passing because it was "too easy" of a cop. Resellers dont wanna get hurt on this release i see. It does feel weird how you can still cop off NDC 40 mins after the tweet

Got the 1 hour hold for EB FA and FL. Thankfully FNL came through! Letting go of sz12s on the other sites. Good luck all. Back to bed

FNL came through for me. Still in checkout line for eastbay while I was waiting for the splash page to clear. Not sure if I want to double up. EASIEST cop this year no lie

Last edited:
told ya it would be a pretty easy release. nobody really knows how many numbers each store is really getting and how many pairs are available / released online to the public. all those fictitious figures given out in the early weeks leading up to release are he say she say smh. grats to everyone who copped a pair

Stupid FNL and their checkout system.  Won't let me checkout and keeps bringing me back to payment screen.  Tried different cards...nada.  Good luck with all that crap.

Sorry co workers...that's on you.   Wake up do your work.

Got mines easiest release on NDC tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom