Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

He had to think since these didn't release for 13 years he would have all types of OG sneakerheads tryna cop... Wrong

I love these 5s. They are my 2nd favorite 5 after the stealth blues. I decided to pass because of so much other stuff dropping that I want. It is very pleasing to see that those that wanted them were able to cop with ease! :smokin

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I love these 5s. They are my 2nd favorite 5 after the stealth blues. I decided to pass because of so much other stuff dropping that I want. It is very pleasing to see that those that wanted them were able to cop with ease! :smokin

These make me really want a pair of the stealths. JB has to retro those soon. They're such a clean colorway.

Beautiful material on these 2013, I like the material on tongue better,definatley one of the smoothest pick up of the year, I chilled out a little while after all guaranteed pairs was picked up, an never seen so many left over pairs , so much that I saw few dudes go back for seconds, manger in Dtlr said they got a good amount.. Had these back in 2000 an my dog (cane corso) got hold of em an turned them into a chew toy,so glad to have them back.. Happy with my pair,an hope all who got em enjoy em.. An rock em, Respect!!

When they're a lot of left over pairs, I wonder if it's because people realized these aren't going to go for much on the resell market

I don't understand why ppl flip GS sizes. It's like beating up on someone that's smaller than you.

unless you a chick or a ******, I dont even see why a parent would even pay reseller prices for a kids shoe. I mean damn, they are gonna outgrow it anyway and/or pound the shoes into the ground, whats the point?

Copped on eBay for 200 shipped because I had military drill so I couldn't pick them up my self. Glad they are going for around retail

Back
Top Bottom