Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

IT WAS A FAIRLY EASY PICK UP FOR YA BOY... STROLLED IN TO THE MALL AROUND 1PM AND PICKED 'EM UP WITH NO PROBLEMS. DAMN NEAR TOOK ME BACK TO THE EARLY 2000's WHEN U COULD GET UP ON RELEASE DATE AND GRAB A SHOE....

OVERALL, I'M PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY AND LOOK OF THESE, AND IT FEELS GOOD TO HAVE THESE BACK IN THE COLLECTION AGAIN! NOW, I'M DEBATING WHETHER I WILL GRAB THE OREO 5's OR NOT... DECISIONS,DECISIONS...LOL! HOLLA...

CED B.

He probably got a discount. Don't hate the hustle.
No discount, I recently moved to Oregon. The first week i got here I went to HOH at Washington Square as i live 5 min away to ask how they do releases. It was the week the Fear pack released. She told me they do the ticket system (as opposed to the raffle system in my area in Cali) and she told me about this kid. He takes friends to get as many tickets as he can, buy them and flips them. So the story goes...

How did folks in the bay area fair in getting their pairs? With these being warriors colors, and the warriors being good — I'd have to imagine these were a pain to get out here. I entered some raffles and lost and said screw em at that point. Were these hard to pick up out here otherwise?

Man, this brings me back to when I began collecting. Just found this pic from 2001 with my first digital camera!

View media item 639943

Last edited:
Man some of u r some hoarders lol theres no reason to buy 3 pairs of one shoe unless thats the only shoe you bout to wear for the next ten years.

Loved the fact that I could hit the twitter links at like 0830 and still grab my size. Felt good.

ALOT of people that had guaranteed tickets didn't even pick their pairs up, with a shipment of about 80 pairs I'd say only 30 or so picked them up

Man, this brings me back to when I began collecting. Just found this pic from 2001 with my first digital camera!

[/quote]
Haha nice pic man! I'm not one to bash the new blue soles (don't mind them myself), but damn this shows the clear soles are the one!

:lol: Imagine dude's face when he goes to return them all and the manager won't let him. :rofl:

I hate seeing s!@# like this.  I'm still salty about one of my local footlocker stores.  The manager let this tool by all the Area 72 kicks on one transaction back in February.  And all I wanted was one pair of Kobe 8s  

View media item 640183
You can report that stuff to CS. Me and my coworker almost got a Champs manager fired cuz he was doing preorders on the White Cement IVs.

Wait quick question, so I ordered through Eastbay and I got the order confirmation email Saturday morning. Will I receive another email when shipped? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom