Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Once I get my hands on 2 pairs of these I'lll sell my ds 00 pair. I'm afraid to wear them

That tinted sole though 
mean.gif
 just doesn't sit right with me.

Hey JB I have a strategy that will get you more $$$

Put Nike Air on the back, and put them in the regular box they came in. Also pretend they are super limited when they are a general release.

I'll take 2% of all sales, cash, in a duffle bag to my house.

Thanks in advance JB!

I'm pretty excited about these. They're looking pretty good! Wouldn't mind doubling up if I get the chance

I bet there's some desperate person out there somewhere or someone who thinks this is a super duper limited sho, that they'll buy it for that price too ! Lol ahahhaa

glad these won't release until November :nthat:

As far as the shape of the laces go idgaf just give me the damn SHOES!!! :lol:

Last edited:
$195 for these... I highly doubt that.... thats just crazy...
It appears they made these into a premium type release. Nice tumbled leather and whatnot. I think it will be closer to $180 but that's just me. I don't mind, these have nice tumbled leather which always looks good. My olympic 6s came with one shoe tumbled leather and one smooth leather. the comparison between how they are holding up is amazing. No creasing on the TL and the SL ones look beat almost. 30+ Wears.

So I don't mind, these will be had regardless

It appears they made these into a premium type release. Nice tumbled leather and whatnot. I think it will be closer to $180 but that's just me. I don't mind, these have nice tumbled leather which always looks good. My olympic 6s came with one shoe tumbled leather and one smooth leather. the comparison between how they are holding up is amazing. No creasing on the TL and the SL ones look beat almost. 30+ Wears.

So I don't mind, these will be had regardless

if these are 180 or more, im out. ive had two pairs of the 2000s so the desire isnt strong.

as a matter of fact, outside of a few Nike Air 1s and a few Retro 6s next year, i dont see myself buying much.

"Premium type leather"?

All they did was treat the same leather they been using, differently.

I hate the proposed price increase.

Why they have to increase the price every year?

Back
Top Bottom