Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Another EZ Pass for me, Id rather have Grapes...
Also Entourage Lebron 8s are better than these.

Out of all the V's these look the least wretched after yellowing (being yellow already). Living in Seattle it's something to take into account. I'll cop and go puddle stomping!

im looking forward to this release, wanted a pair of laneys to add to the collection for awhile just didnt want to get anyones beat up pair

These recent pics looking nice!
eek.gif

Don't get too excited fellow Laney heads, seems like these will be released in that pack alongside the XI.

Im hoping thats really not true, but JM had spewed some info in one ofnthe holiday line-up threads about the Laney pack.

:smh:

I just want the V's, screw the XI, im over it.

Can't wait for this release .. Even though they don't look as good as the OG Laneys, but hey.. What's new with retros?? There will be always something different or wrong with retros or re retros . Lets face it guys

i dont see why these would be over-ly limited looking at previous releases, like the 4s last year. they could be more limited than a GR but its not going to be anything like the royals or somethin

do people want these just cause they slept on them the first time? i remember footlocker still having them on display a few days after they released

Nice pair future!

I had oval laces from a pair of XIVs on mine for awhile. Silver lace tips :pimp:

I took them out so I could clean them, and I replaced it with the blue laces for the time being

i wanna change the laces to my raptors give it that og feel but cant find good black flat laces (hoping for a silver tip one too)

I switched to flat laces on my charcoal VII's. Just used the black laces from my Chicago I's and used white laces for those.

Back
Top Bottom