Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

I just touch down in Newark,NJ... Anybody know where I can get the fusion red 10s that came out

I doubt 85% of 315+ million people are "buying J's"...just saying, lol!
I think he wanted to say 85%of the people that buy sneakers.

I just touch down in Newark,NJ... Anybody know where I can get the fusion red 10s that came out

Da hell you're talking about?

Last edited:
These days theirs no such thing as a GR being easy. Even though its a GR its still limited due to JB 30% cut back in Inventory supply to the mall stors and limited online 
sellers, such as FTL, FTA, Champs, FNL. I havent really been doing my home wrk on this release but are all small stores recieving and on line. 
Even if all web sites have them along with all mall shoe stores as stated above, they will sale out quick due to 85% of the U.S is buying J's.

fixed

Spoke With My Usual Local Spot Said They Will Receive The Laneys Unlike Last Weekend's Steel X Release Which Was A Surprise, They Receive All GR. These Will Be An Easy Pick Up For Me Come November, Hope It's The Same For Those Who Want To Cop. 

Last edited:
I said I didn't mind paying more to secure my pair. I'm no reseller I just want to get a pair. Just because it's a true GR doesn't mean everybody is going to get a pair.

I said I didn't mind paying more to secure my pair. I'm no reseller I just want to get a pair. Just because it's a true GR doesn't mean everybody is going to get a pair.
a true GR means i can get more pair than i can afford... if they really want a pair and can't get a true GR then they aren't trying hard enough. people think they can wake up at 10AM log onto nike and still buy a pair of true GR now a days. then come online and cry about how they are out of stock.

Last edited:
These days theirs no such thing as a GR being easy. Even though its a GR its still limited due to JB 30% cut back in Inventory supply to the mall stors and limited online 
sellers, such as FTL, FTA, Champs, FNL. I havent really been doing my home wrk on this release but are all small stores recieving and on line. 
Even if all web sites have them along with all mall shoe stores as stated above, they will sale out quick due to 85% of the U.S is buying J's.

Where are you getting this information???

This is completely untrue...

30% cutback...what???

85% of the US is buying J's??? How did I miss that?

JM

Last edited:
85% of people in the US buying retros.....:rofl: JB would be living the dream if they could sell that much

JM I greatly respect your opinion. What does this release look like in terms of quantity to the Steel X's?

Back
Top Bottom