Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

My FNL connect wants $250 for a guaranteed pair. I'll prolly jump on it and try to get another pair on RD then sell one of them to get my money back.

These are growing on me more and more. Might have to pull the trigger.
eek.gif

Would Choose Laney Over Grapes Dig The Blue Tongue & Mid Sole Both With Hints Of Yellow. Glad The Quality Is Greater Than Other OG CW'S Released This Year On V'S, Interested To View In Person If The Tumble Leather Will Be Similar Used On The Steel X'S IMO Which Is Great. Hype Beast Will Eat These Up Come November Who Mention The Laneys & Don't Know They Are MJ'S High School Colors
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm going to go ahead and try to cop a pair.  I got lucky on the Bel Airs, knowing my luck I'll strike out on the next 9 releases. 

Would Choose Laney Over Grapes Dig The Blue Tongue & Mid Sole Both With Hints Of Yellow. Glad The Quality Is Greater Than Other OG CW'S Released This Year On V'S, Interested To View In Person If The Tumble Leather Will Be Similar Used On The Steel X'S IMO Which Is Great. Hype Beast Will Eat These Up Come November Who Mention The Laneys & Don't Know They Are MJ'S High School Colors
mean.gif

Quality definitely looks nice from the other OG colorways released this year. The Black Grape 5's were very nice quality also
smokin.gif

Ummmm no, JB managed not to **** these up, and for that I'm thankful.

how would they go about ******g up such a bland and simple colorway?

a bit more yellow on the back midsole would be dope...

i do not know why they changed the color of the jumpman on the back to black. if you were going to change the color of the jumpman it should have been yellow.

man if i got these i think these would make me hate my black tongue v's thats if its a real nice tumbled leather. my black tongue v's leather has to be the worst leather on a shoe i have bought in my entire life :lol: we talking about ben wallace starbury brand leather :lol:

My FNL connect wants $250 for a guaranteed pair. I'll prolly jump on it and try to get another pair on RD then sell one of them to get my money back.

are these limited?

if not 250 seems steep as hell

Yeah, they been said to be a regular GR since day one. Got a store by me that does guaranteed tickets the week before, and pick em up at retail on RD. Resell prices prob won't even get up to 250.

man if i got these i think these would make me hate my black tongue v's thats if its a real nice tumbled leather. my black tongue v's leather has to be the worst leather on a shoe i have bought in my entire life
laugh.gif
we talking about ben wallace starbury brand leather
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ... I'm Ok With The Black Tongues Awesome CW Although The Leather Is A Lot More Soft Than The Past Other V'S Able To Notice Especially On The Front Toe Cap, I Don't Mind .  
Not even close to limited.
Wouldn't Be Surprised If It's A " Limited GR " That Not All Usual Local In Store Locations Receive These Hope That Is Not The Situation I'll Be Damn The Day I Wouldn't Be Able To Cop A GR
nerd.gif

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 ... I'm Ok With The Black Tongues Awesome CW Although The Leather Is A Lot More Soft Than The Other V'S You'r Able To Notice Especially On The Front Toe Cap.  

Wouldn't Be Surprised If It's A " Limited GR " That Not All Usual Local In Store Locations Receive These Hope That Is Not The Situation I'll Be Damn The Day I Wouldn't Be Able To Cop A GR
nerd.gif

I'm expecting limited GR honestly, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom