Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

^^

The dude is right, so I don't see the purpose of that gif above. They won't resell for over $215-225 range.

Although he worded it wrong, we all know what he's trying to say

Last edited:
LOVE THE TAKE NT HAS ON THESE... LOGICAL...SOMETHING SCARCELY USED ON HERE... DEF SHOOTING FOR RETAIL. MIGHT NOT MAKE THAT IF THE KIDS EAT THESE UP THO SINCE I HAVE WORK THAT DAY/MORNING..IF I DONT GET EM AT RETAIL ILL COP AS CLOSE TO RETAIL AS POSSIBLE.. I PREFER TO MISS MY STOP ON THE HYPE TRAIN

you guys can sit here and guess resell price all you want. if resellers bought up all the pairs and decide to sell it for 250. ya'll still buy it or no shoe. it's simple as that.

^^
The dude is right, so I don't see the purpose of that gif above. They won't resell for over $215-225 range.

Although he worded it wrong, we all know what he's trying to say

Thanks for your insight. But who was questioning what they will resell for? Another retro 5 being released as a GR.. with any effort they can be picked up at retail ($170). Black tongue 5s were still popping up weeks after release, and ppl could barely sell them at retail or a few dollars over.

That's why there are people ready to shell out extra cash for preorders, shoes these days are being over hyped. It's really not that serious for a GR retro..

Im looking to cop and im happy because I dont see the hype on these from non-sneakerheads , everybody was crazy for them Bel-Air 5s like 2 weeks in advance on my Facebook and there hasnt been a peep for the Laneys. 

These aren't as hyped as Bel-Airs, Fear Pack, or 3Lab5s, but make no mistake...they will sell out in about 2mins, bots will rape NDC, and you probably won't get an RSVP. Sad, but hat's pretty standard now. Also with it being the only Retro V release with the color blue and the textured leather a lot of ppl are gonna try and cop.

Oh, and let's not forget this Tom Foolery that came out today...

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2013/10/21/10-best-air-jordan-5-colorways-know-far-2013/10/

The best colorway all year?!?!

idk i have this bad feeling that these will either sell out pretty fast or JB might pull a steel Xs and have stores receive only a limited amount, only to have restocks. Hope I'm wrong....

steel x was limited? got ma pair for ma boy with a breeze

I believe they were a somewhat limited GR. Always find if quality is great like thr steels, there not mass produced like fr 3's grapes etc. although these laneys prob will be in the steel category, same rule should apply. Put in the work, ul get urs

idk i have this bad feeling that these will either sell out pretty fast or JB might pull a steel Xs and have stores receive only a limited amount, only to have restocks. Hope I'm wrong....
steel x was limited? got ma pair for ma boy with a breeze

look back at the Steel X thread a week to a few days before RD....people striking out on RSVPs and comments on how some stores only received a few pairs and not FSRs....

Like most Jordans, these will probably restock within a few weeks of releasing. Gonna take my chances on getting them for retail.

I believe they were a somewhat limited GR. Always find if quality is great like thr steels, there not mass produced like fr 3's grapes etc. although these laneys prob will be in the steel category, same rule should apply. Put in the work, ul get urs
im amazed at this. im still glad i aint cop them for myself tho. i rather cop two pairs of taxis.

Back
Top Bottom