Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

These will not be easy to obtain, last release was 13 years ago, more than some of yall lifespan

People who are not in the game that have been waiting for these will come out of the woodwork to get multiples, good luck to all

there's 12 year olds on this site? did they ask for their parents permition before going online?

these are not a horrible colorway but the fact that they will be hyped this time around only shows how close to flatline shoe collecting is getting

there's 12 year olds on this site? did they ask for their parents permition before going online?
tell me that's not how you spell "permission" on the daily 
sick.gif

Doesn't matter what people say. Jordan's are rat bait either way. We can all post that they're 5 millions pairs.... People will still buy in hopes to make college money off of 5 pairs lol

These were in bargain bins when they first dropped along with the all whites. Love it when dudes act like these are the GOAT colorway now. This generation of shoe buyer is hilarious. Every release is "man, I been wanted these. I'm a true fan!" Lol

Where the heck were you living when these dropped in the summer of 2000...I couldn't get my hand on any of these...the all whites were tough!

due to the crazy demand of the shoe its still gonna be sort of hard to get and will resell in the low 200 range i think, give or take like 215

I doubt it, steels are in the 225 range right now...and they were released in 06...these will avg. around 240-250 when the smoke settles. These are becoming hyped already...when I get to NY this week to check out the mom and pops I will be able to really tell how this release is gonna turn out.

Last edited:
Midnight calls to ebay wasn't happening...parents were letting me use the card
These went fairly quick in central jerz... the Jordan game just got real in the DMV around 2009 from what I hear...I wish I was living here prior to that time for certain releases...I made out pretty well between philly-trenton-brooklyn

Midnight calls to ebay wasn't happening...parents were letting me use the card
These went fairly quick in central jerz... the Jordan game just got real in the DMV around 2009 from what I hear...I wish I was living here prior to that time for certain releases...I made out pretty well between philly-trenton-brooklyn
Not to mention bmore was on the airforce one or die steez during that time. Literally everything could of been had

Just not feeling the royal and yellow.

Not for me ... Hypebeasts, eat it up.

Tumbled leather --- check
White and royal blue --- check
Boston Marathon colors --- check
Fav. West team... GS Warriors --- check

Guess I'm a "hypebeast" since I like this pair. :lol:

Obsidian 12s were easy to obtain and they had an equally, if not longer, gap in releases. Its all dependent on how many pairs Nike actually releases. The trend seems to be OG and previously retrod colors.... release in abundance. New retro colors.... release in limited numbers.

I haven't read enough to know what numbers these are doing so I could be completely wrong. This statement just jumped out at me.

Pretty true, only thing different is, the 5 model has WAY more following then the 12 model, so althought gaps in re releases are close to the same, demand is going to be higher, we know this, lets get em guys! Positive thinking !

the allocation for finish line seems to be low in terms of numbers per store-at least in my area.

just think, for every new Jordan release there are new hypebeasts that enter the game than previous release.  Sneakers (or jordan's for that matter) will be impossible to cop soon enough.  hope i'm able to grab a pair of Laney's.   not gonna sweat it if i don't.   good luck everyone

Tumbled leather --- check
White and royal blue --- check
Boston Marathon colors --- check
Fav. West team... GS Warriors --- check

Guess I'm a "hypebeast" since I like this pair.
laugh.gif
All good reasons. Well maybe except gsw
Growing up as a GSW fan I never thought i'd see the day when they'd be even good enough so that there'd be a bandwagon for people to even jump into. 
laugh.gif

I hope to get these somehow down the line; I definitely dig these more than I do with those horrific Bel Air or 3lab5 colorways 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom