Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Don't compare these to lebron 11s, it's just not a fair comparison. I mean one is the GREATEST SHOE OF ALL TIME :pimp: and the other is the Laney 5s :smh:

Don't compare these to lebron 11s, it's just not a fair comparison. I mean one is the GREATEST SHOE OF ALL TIME
pimp.gif
and the other is the Laney 5s
mean.gif
wait what? Lebron XI is the greatest shoe of all time? It's still sitting on the shelf mang! Here: http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...n-xi-mens/gold/olive-green/?cm=searchlebron11  Why don't you stock them up? Put the money where your mouth at. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I hate Lebron as a player. Only reason I buy his shoes is because I think they look nice. I don't let a player's name dictate the shoes I buy.

So sitting in stores means it can't be the GOAT?

Hypebeast...you realize Jordan's in there OG runs could be picked up on sale regularly
So what's your point? Shoe just came out less than a month are the GOAT? How so? Justify your point before calling anyone a hypebeast, please.

So what's your point? Shoe just came out less than a month are the GOAT? How so? Justify your point before calling anyone a hypebeast, please.

That wasn't your argument; I didn't say it's GOAT

You said a shoe still on shelves can't be GOAT which means you just wear what's limited and hypebeastish

Too many colorways of Lebrons to make it seem like you would have some kind of connection with the shoes and his accomplishments, OG jordans came out few and far between almost and you always saw mike wearing the ones you would buy before they were available. Jordans>Lebrons (any)

Everyone has their own opinion. If dude believes the Lebron XI is the greatest shoe of all time, then that's his opinion. It's not one I agree with, but I'm not going to give him **** for it.

I personally think Eva Mendez is ugly, but a lot of people think she's hot, soo...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I hate Lebron as a player. Only reason I buy his shoes is because I think they look nice. I don't let a player's name dictate the shoes I buy.
This, though I don't hate him like I used to as I feel he's better than he used to be. Still i'm not a fan, but a nice shoe's a nice shoe.

Don't compare these to lebron 11s, it's just not a fair comparison. I mean one is the GREATEST SHOE OF ALL TIME 
pimp.gif
 and the other is the Laney 5s 
mean.gif
JR...please.

Oh and please keep your Bron BS out if this thread, thanks.
 a shoe that just released a few weeks ago is the greatest shoe of all time.......

sounds legit
Don't feed the trolls, I mean hypebeasts. 

Last edited:
That wasn't your argument; I didn't say it's GOAT

You said a shoe still on shelves can't be GOAT which means you just wear what's limited and hypebeastish
by saying GOAT, I assumed that consumer would most agree it's a piece of "good" that do earn enough respect to own.  By all mean, if it is a GOAT, in most case it wouldn't even be sitting on shelf because consumer would buy and own to show the appreciation.  Wouldn't you agree?

Now the guy up there said Lebron XI is Greatest of All Time and don't compare with Laney 5s with it. When a fresh shoe appears on the market, it needs to go through time test in order to make it through the list by beating out other great one in the past to be consider as GOAT.  Wouldn't you agree? 

I'm questioning fresh shoe like Lebron XI: came out less than 1 month, still sitting on shelf and it's already GOAT?  How does that make me a hypebeast? You're making an assumption that I wear limited shoe. 
tired.gif

Either way ... this isnt the lebron thread, lebron vs jordan thread, or the GOAT jordan/lebron release thread .....

Last edited:
I mean, not really. GOAT is entirely subjective, so what others think of that pair and how well it sells is completely irrelevant.

What lebrons do people want over this retro plus classic colorway

Quick discussion, since I've always wondered about this.

We want Jordan's because of what he did in them, or the memories he gave us...school, childhood, basketball...

Lebron accomplishes all of his feats in PE's they don't sell to the general public.
My biggest issue with the homie, but I think they'll release in due time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom