Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

PICKED UP MY PAIR TODAY AS WELL...LOVE THEM AND THE QUALITY SEEMS IMPECCABLE... I DIDNT WANNA PAY THAT MUCH OVER RETAIL BUT I ALSO WORK NEXT WEEKEND AND I DONT FEEL LIKE DEALING WITH THE YOUNG KIDS OR RESELLERS. FELT GOOD GOING IN A STORE AND WALKING OUT WITHOUT ANY HASSLE ...STILL WISH THEY HAD THE MATTE TONGUE BUT THESE ARE :smokin :smokin :smokin

PICKED UP MY PAIR TODAY AS WELL...LOVE THEM AND THE QUALITY SEEMS IMPECCABLE... I DIDNT WANNA PAY THAT MUCH OVER RETAIL BUT I ALSO WORK NEXT WEEKEND AND I DONT FEEL LIKE DEALING WITH THE YOUNG KIDS OR RESELLERS. FELT GOOD GOING IN A STORE AND WALKING OUT WITHOUT ANY HASSLE ...STILL WISH THEY HAD THE MATTE TONGUE BUT THESE ARE :smokin :smokin :smokin
That's why I preordered mine. How much you end up payin??

The pics from the last few days are looking really good. I started calling around today so I could lock down my pair and these seem to be a very general release so there shouldn't be too much trouble getting them.

11/2 
nthat.gif

Been a long wait for these, not looking forward to 184 after tax. But they're looking pretty good.. Hopefully be able to grab a guaranteed ticket in the next couple days.

Not even 100 pages.
Love that there is little to no hype on these.
Perfect for my purchase.

My mall FTL and FA is getting these, the FTL never gets anything special there so these are a true GR, last J's they got was Toro's

Anybody else want to claim these as the best V all year? I think these for what it is was a pretty good retro in comparison to other c/ws looking at these pictures 

Anybody else want to claim these as the best V all year? I think these for what it is was a pretty good retro in comparison to other c/ws looking at these pictures 
Black grapes were amazing in terms of quality but these come in a close 2nd place based on pics. I heard fear 5s were good in terms of quality as well.

Last edited:
Just got back from the mall and had a chance to see these in person. Was just going to come in and say, handles down best quality GR 5 this year. I was so impressed it changed my mind about these and will decide to pick-up

Nah, stick to the Best shoe ever made, leave them Best Buy V's for us fools.

Last edited:
Saw them in person and I have to say that they do look really clean. Looking forward to copping these next Saturday

Dudes around here got ghost chairs at the Villa around here since earlier Saturday, one guy even posted on their chair, "don't move or I'll f*** you up" 
laugh.gif
 these are just a plain simple GR, don't see the need for the chairs 

Last edited:
Dudes around here got ghost chairs at the Villa around here since earlier Saturday, one guy even posted on their chair, "don't move or I'll f*** you up" :lol:  these are just a plain simple GR, don't see the need for the chairs 

PLEASE throw that chair away.

It's just crazy the things people would say or do for shoes, dudes have no respect and just are reckless when it comes getting a pair. Regardless if you want them that BAD, then sit out there the whole time and wait for them but not leave the chair. The fact that someone does that and threatens to instigate something makes me SMH. At the end of the day shoes are just shoes

Back
Top Bottom