Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

bout to grab 5 of em....quick lil 60 dollar profit each
mean.gif
 There is another "businessman" 

yea i dont think footlocker does guaranteed cause im always entering the raffles at FTL.

they all said tix given out wed-thurs and announces friday day before release.

but im tryna find how to guarantee myself a pair 
FNL at the Cumberland Mall are always giving out guaranteed tickets, so yeah it really depends where you are. 

At my store all I do is walk in & ask for a ticket they get my name, number, size.
I know someone who works there so he tells me when they do the tickets

Warriors season tip-off tomorrow. I need this bad!... Only release I'm copping November, unless they confirm the Lightning 4 release. Then going to be 1 expensive December for me.

if you live in the Bay Area and are a Warriors fan, expect to see a ton of Laneys at Oracle arena this season.

I'll be one of those guys... Buddy got season tix and I usually buy a handful of games from him. Sometimes free if he can't make it. But I won't be wearing this every game I attend. I got other kicks to match too.

Saw these at work the other day. The leather is much softer leather then the previous v's this year. Reminds me of the recent X's (Chicago's, not sure about steels) or III's
View media item 635130

Last edited:
Don't remember the last pair of J's I bought but hoping to grab these from FNL so I can use a WC coupon.

Back
Top Bottom