Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

got my ticket from footlocker, looks like only 10 people got raffle tickets. hopefully it stays like that tomorrow 
glasses.gif

Dunno if this is true but just got word GS sizes are delayed in Australia. Heard anything over there guys?

Why don't some of you call or go to your local places instead of asking these questions up here? You would get an answer quicker.
mean.gif
i have called all the places.

im just asking. he said hoh LA got guaranteed tickets. how did he know to  show up there at that time.
mean.gif

not everyone on niketalk is a sneakerdiehard.

Chill

SAW A LINE BY MODELLS ON FORDHAM TODAY AROUND 6PM...LONG LINE MOSTLY HS KIDS FOR TICKETS... MAKES ME GLAD I COPPED LAST WEEKEND AND I CAN SIT BACK RELAX AND CHILLAY CHILL. GOOD LUCK NT FAM

A lot of times when you call stores during release week, all you get is the busy signal. Which is why I asked here, but of course its a full blown competition on here of who's got the most connects etc. On here now.... -_- but I was able to get a reserved pair on a second shipment. Good luck ppls
where?

Gonna head down to HOH and see if I can get my guaranteed pair there tomorrow. Already signed up for 1 raffle, and gonna sign up for 1-2 more. Hit me up if you guys need help securing a pair, I'll see if I can swoop another pair up at one of the other stores out here.

Why don't some of you call or go to your local places instead of asking these questions up here? You would get an answer quicker. :smh:

Because people want everything handed to them since they research here and on social media only.

Why do you think they ask, is my store getting them followed by the city they are in :lol: They must think Niketalk members have the magic 8 ball

Why don't some of you call or go to your local places instead of asking these questions up here? You would get an answer quicker. :smh:

i have called all the places.

im just asking. he said hoh LA got guaranteed tickets. how did he know to  show up there at that time.:smh:

not everyone on niketalk is a sneakerdiehard.

Chill

Maybe he actually went into the store to find out instead of blowing up their phone.

How would you feel answering the same question every 5-10 minutes over the phone? I wouldn't pick up the phone either :lol:

Last edited:
Sadly I haven't been able to lock down a pair, as i'll be in a different city come Friday morning, so there's no point in me attempting to win a raffle or secure a reserve ticket now. I'll try on Friday once I get to Tampa and go around the local Champs, Foot Locker, and Finish Line to see what's what. Regardless i'll be up bright and early Saturday.

Sadly I haven't been able to lock down a pair, as i'll be in a different city come Friday morning, so there's no point in me attempting to win a raffle or secure a reserve ticket now. I'll try on Friday once I get to Tampa and go around the local Champs, Foot Locker, and Finish Line to see what's what. Regardless i'll be up bright and early Saturday.

What size do you need bruh?

Back
Top Bottom