Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

30 now and no longer get up early to wait for shoes.

If I can't simply walk in and get the shoe saturday afternoon, or through ndc.

I'm paying the extra $40 or what have you.

When you simply don't have the time to call up multiple stores drive around you're city ect.

Paying someone who did the leg work for you to me is paying for their service.

Resellers are here to stay; I have better things to do then spend my entire morning running around for a GR shoe.

I'm sure some others agree.

You need to get your resource game up brah..! :tongue:

HoH Willowbrook had a few pairs for their raffle not sure about Cherry Hill. But I'm referring to the moms & pops shops and smaller chains like Kicks USA, Mr Sports, Takeover, SneakerRoom, etc .. for releases like that you can't rely on Footlocker or their customer service to provide you with legit info. Had I listened to them, I would've never got my Fear 5s for retail on release day.

And to us up North, Trenton = Philly :lol:
Damn I was gonna check kicks USA too. I know HOH in NY didn't get em which had me believe they were "that" limited. I guess not. Oh well I guess time to start huntin up north!

^ It use to be LIKE THAT.

but that was in college lol.

And if you do build a relationship w/ a plug, you better hope you're at least 'tipping'.

A lot of the guys that I had look out for me, no longer work in the stores.

But I honestly don't mind paying extra if it's worth it to me.

If only things always ended up on swoosh
wink.gif

HoH Willowbrook had a few pairs for their raffle not sure about Cherry Hill. But I'm referring to the moms & pops shops and smaller chains like Kicks USA, Mr Sports, Takeover, SneakerRoom, etc .. for releases like that you can't rely on Footlocker or their customer service to provide you with legit info. Had I listened to them, I would've never got my Fear 5s for retail on release day.

And to us up North, Trenton = Philly :lol:
Damn I was gonna check kicks USA too. I know HOH in NY didn't get em which had me believe they were "that" limited. I guess not. Oh well I guess time to start huntin up north!

Hit me up next release, we could help each other out ... same goes for apthekid too.

why not wake your *** up in the morning 10 minutes before release time and try online. You could grab a pair within 5 min or It may take you an hour with FTL etc, but thats an hour just sitting on your *** clicking while youre still half asleep it would be the equivalent of the legwork or driving around for raffles lol .. you may grab a pair you may not,

if not then its money you didnt have to spend because you DO NOT have to have them because it will not affect your way of living if you miss this release

Hit me up next release, we could help each other out ... same goes for apthekid too.

I went to Menlo Mall when they had their HoH Grand Opening...WAAY more people were there camped out than expected.

I live in Philly now, but I'm from the Brunswicks, so I'm familiar with that area, but with so many stores in Philly and so few stores in central NJ, it's rare that I go back there for sneaker pickups...But you guys can always hit me up to see what I can do for you from my Philly spots...I almost always turn down pairs on release date...Especially for GR's...If you guys need Laney help, just hit me up...

Just seen a pic on IG. Kids camping for these... its 11:00 AM EST.......

WHAT. |I

I BLAME the parents, shouldn't kids be in school. I highly doubt they have grades that good to warrant missing a day of school. Even if they do great example you set for your kids.

I think I missed out on both raffle attempts online it is.

I did a search on the launch locator and was shocked the local ftl downtown Newark got them. Shocked because since most of my crew got fired from there, they don't get jack on the new releases. O well, gotta be out by 630 tomorrow for roll call. Gl to all that wants them.

Now that's bs... Been in the game for 15+ years. I've paid over retail before because I struck out on shoes. Usually you pay a lot more after release compare to when you pre-order them before. Depends in your area, different people different scenario. We all know these release won't sit, no matter how GR it is. To some people paying $25-$50 over retail is justifying in a way that they don't have to drive around for raffle tickets waste time and gas. Same thing waking up at 5am in the morning on Saturday to buy online or to camp out for 3-4 hours before release. Dont know about you, but I value my time a lot and in most days I don't have time to waste to drive around or to camp out. It's mostly online or bust for me. If It's something I really want, I don't mind paying over retail for it, as long it's not rape price. If it is, I just move on to the next.

Very good points you make. Especially with the price of gas these days...

Now that's bs... Been in the game for 15+ years. I've paid over retail before because I struck out on shoes. Usually you pay a lot more after release compare to when you pre-order them before. Depends in your area, different people different scenario. We all know these release won't sit, no matter how GR it is. To some people paying $25-$50 over retail is justifying in a way that they don't have to drive around for raffle tickets waste time and gas. Same thing waking up at 5am in the morning on Saturday to buy online or to camp out for 3-4 hours before release. Dont know about you, but I value my time a lot and in most days I don't have time to waste to drive around or to camp out. It's mostly online or bust for me. If It's something I really want, I don't mind paying over retail for it, as long it's not rape price. If it is, I just move on to the next.

Very good points you make. Especially with the price of gas these days...

plus you normally dont pay tax when you preorder. what about all the dudes using rsvp services? im sure theres plenty of those in here. That aint retail either. im all about trying at retail first before succumbing if i really want the shoe. good thing 99% of the stuff i like is either a gr or liked by few enuff that its easy for me to cop.

I went to a footlocker this morning around my hood. These cats only got one fsr. I couldn't believe it. They should have had atleast 2. Jb what gives?

Maybe my luck is starting to change....Won both raffles that I entered!!! First JB purchase of the year

Warriors jerseys used to look a lot better

Back in the Run TMC and then Spreewell days, less is more

Back
Top Bottom