Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Rocked up at my local footlocker 10 minutes before opening, walked out with my size. Store had 6 full size runs. People had been lining up from 3am as well hahaha

View media item 638019

Quality on these is on point, leather is very similar to the leather used on the 88's

First time I've seen this comparison. So this leather is better than the steel X's?

loving the pics :pimp:

good luck to everyone tomorrow morning, hope everyone gets a pair.

hope NDC has a lot of these

Took a pic to show what I mean about the leather on the Laney's being like the 88's. Not sure if you can tell from the photo but it is much nicer than the leather on the Grapes and the Military IV's

Took a pic to show what I mean about the leather on the Laney's being like the 88's. Not sure if you can tell from the photo but it is much nicer than the leather on the Grapes and the Military IV's

Hard to tell with the pic, but if they're similar to 88s I'm definately looking forward to tomorrow! :smokin

Thanks for sharing the pic!

Adelaide is a bit like that rundle mall fl still had black tongues the other week .
Just picked up at rundle mall FTL. Still plenty left. Said they only had 10 people lined up when they opened. Nice quality. Leather not as good as my 88's IMO. Still very happy with them though. Best quality of all the white based 5's that dropped this year. I hope the oreo's are this easy...

Just picked up at rundle mall FTL. Still plenty left. Said they only had 10 people lined up when they opened. Nice quality. Leather not as good as my 88's IMO. Still very happy with them though. Best quality of all the white based 5's that dropped this year. I hope the oreo's are this easy...

Yo. Im in ADL too.TTP was only 8 deep. Melb perth sydney all the same. These sat when first released in 2000 and history repeated it self today.
Whats ya name were prob friends unknowingly lol

Yo. Im in ADL too.TTP was only 8 deep. Melb perth sydney all the same. These sat when first released in 2000 and history repeated it self today.
Whats ya name were prob friends unknowingly lol
I think we had this conversation in another thread last year some time. You have a mate that plays at centrals. I used to play for Norwood. PM me and I'll try to refresh your memory. Congrats on the pick up. Last time I spoke to you, you were chasing 88 3's. Have you managed to snag a pair? Also did you go to Melb to line up for fear 5's?

I think we had this conversation in another thread last year some time. You have a mate that plays at centrals. I used to play for Norwood. PM me and I'll try to refresh your memory. Congrats on the pick up. Last time I spoke to you, you were chasing 88 3's. Have you managed to snag a pair? Also did you go to Melb to line up for fear 5's?

Yes i remember now.
Il PM ya keep this thread for laneys

Back
Top Bottom