Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Just picked up one of my pairs.  Brings back so many great memories!  I still have my old pair, i'll post comparison pics tomorrow.

Just picked up at rundle mall FTL. Still plenty left. Said they only had 10 people lined up when they opened. Nice quality. Leather not as good as my 88's IMO. Still very happy with them though. Best quality of all the white based 5's that dropped this year. I hope the oreo's are this easy...

Can only hope oreos are this easy . I got mine through kicks101 online . Would of been at rundle but been hospital since wednesday and yeah plenty of aussies on here

Can only hope oreos are this easy . I got mine through kicks101 online . Would of been at rundle but been hospital since wednesday and yeah plenty of aussies on here

Black friday aint usually quiet but can only hope these kids have gotten over the phase.
Gt better famo

It's tumbled leather, people. The leather is supposed to look like that. As well as on the 3s. The fire red 5s have smooth leather. The 01 or 02 version whatever it was had it too (laneys). It may or may not be lower quality but it's supposed to look like that

Last edited:

Took a pic to show what I mean about the leather on the Laney's being like the 88's. Not sure if you can tell from the photo but it is much nicer than the leather on the Grapes and the Military IV's
Damn bro get them babies out the grass like that!!! lol but I agree I like the leather on the laney's. Looks more OG

Black friday aint usually quiet but can only hope these kids have gotten over the phase.
Gt better famo

Being size 14 kills me each store normally omlt has 1 or 2 I always gotta be early . Dunno if I'll be able to make it to the city for the oreos probably another kickz101 deal . Spewin I got packages comin fl.com and Im bloody stuck in hospital ain't no one gonna be home for those when they come

Have we come to a conclusion on .5 size down like previous leather 5s or go TTS like Blk Grapes and Bel-Airs

Lost all the raffles... looks like its online for me. I hope i can get a pair! Been waiting patiently all year.

Does anyone know what time you're supposed to pick up the shoes at champs if you got a guarantee ticket? Like what's the latest I can go before they start selling them.

Does anyone know what time you're supposed to pick up the shoes at champs if you got a guarantee ticket? Like what's the latest I can go before they start selling them.
Why do t you just call them and ask in the morning?

Usually its between opening and 6pm 

BUT BETTER JUST CALL THEM AND ASK

Was a game decision and I'm gonna try online tomorrow morning. Hope all goes well, will see you guys around 8:02 with the salt train
laugh.gif

won another raffle at my local FTA
laugh.gif
 that's 3 pairs now, looks like one pair is not getting picked up
laugh.gif
 love gr Jordans
happy.gif

Last edited:
So I'm kinda irritated because I misplaced my finish line book with the winners circle discount codes and I wanted to use it tomorrow. Does anyone know if I can still get the winners circle discount if called in?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom