Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

got "an error has occured" while waiting in line on ndc. opened a new window and got the waiting in line again. checked out 6 minutes later. first time i've succeeded after a website error. these must be plentiful

i added 3 to cart on NDC. it was too easy i had to let go two, i only wanted one pair for my cousin. good luck guys, back to bed.

Last edited:
Easy cop from Eastbay. Only had a 5 second wait until checkout, sounds like it's getting clogged now tho 

i got my size 
nthat.gif

im about to let go of size 8.5 - 11.5 from my carts. I was just doing some testing for the db 
wink.gif

Copped from NDC :D waited in line for 4 minutes. That makes me 3 for 3409284 with this new checkout system :pimp:

I'm shocked I got through on NDC and I never do with TLO releases, but it's for a GR though so it's not really a win but I'll take it lol.

im about to let go of size 8.5 - 11.5 from my carts. I was just doing some testing for the db :wink:

Cmon son! thats a waste of time... DB won't be the same as these release. Much limited amount. Dont understand people practicing on GR release for a Limited release.

Back
Top Bottom