Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Struck out on Thursday on the NTSF RSVP for whatever reason. I was able to score my size in a local mall raffle earlier last night. I barely had any issues on NDC getting a size 11 for a friend. I was on queue for about a minute before it added it to my cart. Not bad! I was expecting much worse. Probably the first time I ever scored a Saturday morning release on NDC. 8)

Also tried FTL for ***** n' giggles just a moment ago at 5:17. Still managed to get my size in my cart. That's weird. I put it back though. So, you're welcome, to the other size 10.5 guy.

Last edited:
eh, i spent like 25 bucks extra copping the janoskis and the laneys off diff places than just copping off ndc, but didint know the laneys would be this availible prior. i also didnt know id still be up at this time.

Was trying for Eastbay at first to try to avoid the taxman, wasn't meant to be. I did get through on NDC once EB seemed futile.

Last edited:
Cmon son! thats a waste of time... DB won't be the same as these release. Much limited amount. Dont understand people practicing on GR release for a Limited release.
i wasnt testing the speed of the bot. I was checking to see how many i can run before my internet speed starts to bottle neck the bots....

LAST CHANCE I GOT A 12 IN MY CART ON NDC 

WILL HELP A FELLOW NTER OUT PM GOT 2 MIN BEFORE I RELEASE

Is there a limit on these on NDC? Bout to grab another pair for my brother in law...

Last edited:
got "an error has occured" while waiting in line on ndc. opened a new window and got the waiting in line again. checked out 6 minutes later. first time i've succeeded after a website error. these must be plentiful
Same thing happened to me, I was worried...  
Copped from NDC
happy.gif
waited in line for 4 minutes. That makes me 3 for 3409284 with this new checkout system
pimp.gif
Couldn't have said it any better myself.  I really wanted to buy from NDC this time to use a $100 gift card I had from them.  Can't beat $70 for a new pair of Js!  Good luck to everyone trying to cop.

Javy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom