Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Mmmm butter! I wonder if these will crease bad or crease good being tumbled..... threes crease nice, well not at all with shields, these could go either way... might just double up, sell off the other pair if need be after. i do want to rock them too death

I love this colorway and shoe. I hope they go Grapes-style on em so everyone can get their hands on em. Need these things. 

I will say this to all the hype-beasts and non-hypebeasts..... What is a hypebeast? We are all here on this website because we appreciate sneakers. The truth of the matter is who can't love the fact that jb in the last 3 years has re-retoed and re-re retroed alot of classics giving people who in the situation back when they dropped maybe didnt have the money or availabilty or were too young to get more than 1 pair of shoes. But to call people out for one reason or another isNt doing any good for anybody. Enjoy your sneakers and keep it real. Dont be a hater!

About the Laneys though, its a definite.

Last edited:
These will not be easy to obtain, last release was 13 years ago, more than some of yall lifespan

People who are not in the game that have been waiting for these will come out of the woodwork to get multiples, good luck to all
thanks for the heads up, just saved my spot.

It is Chinese,
smokin.gif
 ,I know you cant understand, haha, 
roll.gif

I doubt it, steels are in the 225 range right now...and they were released in 06...these will avg. around 240-250 when the smoke settles. These are becoming hyped already...when I get to NY this week to check out the mom and pops I will be able to really tell how this release is gonna turn out.

Grapes didn't go up to $250

Stop hyping these up...these are a GR

You can definitely tell who was/wasn't into shoes when these originally released by some of the idiotic comments in here.

:nerd:

Bel Airs as number 3 on that list?
Black grapes a "consolation prize" for Grapes?
:rofl:

I swear that site is run by 16 year olds.

Last edited:
Obsidian 12s were easy to obtain and they had an equally, if not longer, gap in releases. Its all dependent on how many pairs Nike actually releases. The trend seems to be OG and previously retrod colors.... release in abundance. New retro colors.... release in limited numbers.

I haven't read enough to know what numbers these are doing so I could be completely wrong. This statement just jumped out at me.
Pretty true, only thing different is, the 5 model has WAY more following then the 12 model, so althought gaps in re releases are close to the same, demand is going to be higher, we know this, lets get em guys! Positive thinking !

fact or opinion? Vs didn't start doing serious numbers until recently. at worse, id say the following of 5 vs 12 was on par with each other.
just like the 12s were back in the day, you could get the 5s pretty easily.

let the black/red XIIs release in OG form and you still see how beloved the XIIs really are.

Last edited:
hope I can manage to cop a pair. Can't wait to see all the stupid complaints about the leather not being as "buttery" as they hoped. I bet it's the same as the steel 10 leather but slightly stiffer setting on this model which is fine with me

Does nike make retro Jordan's to survive "casual" wear or do they make them to survive playing b-ball etc.? I'm thinking of getting these and would at some point play b-ball in them (just need to change the insole). How long would these last on court versus an original V from back in the day. Just curious.

Does nike make retro Jordan's to survive "casual" wear or do they make them to survive playing b-ball etc.? I'm thinking of getting these and would at some point play b-ball in them (just need to change the insole). How long would these last on court versus an original V from back in the day. Just curious.

JB shoes don't even survive casual wear. That should answer all your questions. They're literally made for people to keep in boxes and display cases or to e traded around like Pokemon cards

Last edited:

JB shoes don't even survive casual wear. That should answer all your questions

then why does you fav nba player &/or college player rock them .....

exactly

yes they are good for hoopin in @justed381 you may need to swap insole's in them

then why does you fav nba player &/or college player rock them .....

exactly

yes they are good for hoopin in @justed381 you may need to swap insole's in them

Lol, did I hurt you? Doctor J wore chucks..... Guess I gotta throw those on....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom