Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

DONT PAY RESELL PRICES...

these were extremely easy to get. wait and max youll be paying is $30 over retail...

same thing happened with the grapes

those dudes buying up a whole stores stock wont make much money dont be jealous of em. the time it takes them to sell the sneakers isnt worth it and probably just covers the interest on their creditcards lol

DONT PAY RESELL PRICES...

these were extremely easy to get. wait and max youll be paying is $30 over retail...

same thing happened with the grapes

those dudes buying up a whole stores stock wont make much money dont be jealous of em. the time it takes them to sell the sneakers isnt worth it and probably just covers the interest on their creditcards lol
This! I was able to grab fire Red 5's for $175 shipped 2 months after the release.

THIS IS SOME BULL SHI#
Like I posted on FB, where they do that at.  How does one guy get this many pairs if places are doing raffles. 
mean.gif
  Champs might want to look into there current practices.  As the time got closer to get these kind of glad I passed on them.  Love the shoe, but just didn't want to go through hassle of getting them.  If wife decides to get them for me then that is a different story, her fun money not mines.

easy cop. The guy from FTL said if you want another pair just get right back in line. Resellers might have a tough time selling these

A question for those that order frequently on Nike.com. Does your shipping address and billing address have to match when ordering? I'm curious because I typically receive my shipping confirmation on Sunday and I haven't received anything yet. This time I shipped the shoes to my office.

Like I posted on FB, where they do that at.  How does one guy get this many pairs if places are doing raffles.  :smh:   Champs might want to look into there current practices.  As the time got closer to get these kind of glad I passed on them.  Love the shoe, but just didn't want to go through hassle of getting them.  If wife decides to get them for me then that is a different story, her fun money not mines.

A lot of places do not do raffles. There are many places in my city that do guaranteed tickets a week before release. You also have no idea how many people that kid has on his "team"...Somebody took that picture...

If there was a "hassle" to get Laneys, you're going to have hell getting the rest of this year's retro Jordan releases...

A question for those that order frequently on Nike.com. Does your shipping address and billing address have to match when ordering? I'm curious because I typically receive my shipping confirmation on Sunday and I haven't received anything yet. This time I shipped the shoes to my office.

I haven't had an issue in the past. You can always call to see if there is a problem with your order.

^^^ certain Hibbert Sports don't limit your purchase. When those Toro dropped they let the first person buy up all the pairs. Which is jacked up for the rest of the people waiting.

Back
Top Bottom