Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

I noticed that too. I was hoping that meant they were about to throw the canceled order pairs back up. I hope its that and not that they don't have any because I'm still hunting for my size 11 at retail. I had a 10.5, thinking I needed to size down .5 but it was too small. My boy who wears a 10.5 did the same and got a 10 that was too small so I traded him my 10.5. At least one of us is good. Now I'm stuck with this 10 and I need an 11. SMH. Hopefully, I find one online when/if the cancellations go up. Then I can let this 10 go for retail or just return it to FTL and hopefully make somebody else's day. 

was in nike atlanta cool new store btw..they had my size last size left i still passed..now watch me regret it by new year and be on the bay looking :smh:

Did you look at them when you first got them?

The blue fades over time. And it depends on how they were stored. Mine were really blue.

Over time? Did it really fade that much over 3 months? I never got the fire reds so I don't know how they were

i'm good, but that's good stuff there sir 
smokin.gif
 you should put in your sig tho, cause you can't put things for sale in here.. i know you're just trying to help, but i guess it's against the rules  

well the guy in store told me they had people call and say these fade on them

he even told me people said theirs were starting to yellow already :smh:

maybe he thought i was a noob and was just trying to throw me a curve :lol: because he did state that they were also his size

Last edited:
Forgot to post after the release. Was able to cop 4 total but the day almost went sour. Was out at house of hoops for 2 hours about 15 heads back and apparently the first few people took the 13-14s smh so I picked up a 12 and 11.5. Bummed I didn't get my size I called finish line across town and asked about the turnout and they had 2 13s left and no one was there. Raced that way and picked up both of them. So happy I was able to get my size. Would've been bummed if I didn't get my size. Sold all the extra pairs for retail to some who weren't so lucky
That one person is wrapped up in a beach towel lol?

Over time? Did it really fade that much over 3 months? I never got the fire reds so I don't know how they were

Depends on how they were stored, not just by you, but Nike and where ever you got them from. Sunlight, heat, humidity and moisture play a role.

All four V's I got this year were pretty blue. 3M tongue weren't as blue when I finally pulled them out one day during the summer.

Did you look at them when you first got them?

The blue fades over time. And it depends on how they were stored. Mine were really blue.

There were a batch of the black tongues that were not as blue.. As magic mentioned, probably based on how they were stored in the warehouse. Also, have to take into account these shoes are usually made several months in advance. I believe it was mostly ppl that ordered them from FNL that got pairs that were already yellowing. But mine came from a Champs store and they were already a light blue (about to turn). I didn't mind since the blue doesn't look as good on those anyway..

. I believe it was mostly ppl that ordered them from FNL that got pairs that were already yellowing. But mine came from a Champs store and they were already a light blue (about to turn). I didn't mind since the blue doesn't look as good on those anyway..
I had a pair of black tongues from FNL and the soles were starting to yellow. My other pair from NDC was pretty blue when it arrived

. I believe it was mostly ppl that ordered them from FNL that got pairs that were already yellowing. But mine came from a Champs store and they were already a light blue (about to turn). I didn't mind since the blue doesn't look as good on those anyway..
I had a pair of black tongues from FNL and the soles were starting to yellow. My other pair from NDC was pretty blue when it arrived
Mines too. My Black Tongues that were purchased DS from Ebay had a Finishline receipt and the soles were yellowing at the front of the sole. 

Back
Top Bottom