Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

according to Matt Powell via twitter:

"Huge sneaker week last week +15%. BB +50%. J5 Laney sold 250,000 pair. Jordan sales +63%."

I know this is not the proper thread but can someone link me with a website for fitteds? Im looking for something to wear with these. 
newera
lids
FTL and co sell some fitteds
shop.mlb
nbastore
fanatics
shop.cbssports.com

or google hat stores, shop for hats, etc

Last edited:
When the Laney Air Jordan 5 originally released in 2000, it was significant for the fact that it was the first "Retro+" colorway. Possibly related to that fact, it didn't fly from shelves, and even ended up widely on sale.

What a difference 13 years can make. According to Matt Powell, the re-release of the Laney 5 did significantly better, selling 250,000 pairs last week. This shouldn't come as a surprise, based on the level of anticipation they were met with this time around.

View media item 644015
hopefully we can look forward to releases being like the laneys, end them resellers

Last edited:
^ of course they sold better, so much crap has been released, the shoes that were considered crap in 2000's are now grail status for those that weren't really paying attention or simply had better options to choose from. Factor in social media explosion and this is what you get. I can't believe I turned down a pair of Laney's in '01 for $50, only because they were a half size too small though.

godice godice those are some nice pics. I plan on breaking them out next spring/summer too. They would get too beat up with this New England weather if I broke them out now

Thanks bro. I feel you my brother. It doesn't snow here in Tennessee, but the winter time is rainy season here in the Southeast. Plus since they were a GR, I'll let the hypes ruin theirs, then I'll pull them fresh Laneys out the box next Spring/Summer and crush.

i always set my laces how i want them to stay in the LL & then tie over the LL
Ay CC post a pic, im curious to how you do this .. I keep trying to find ways to implement the lace locks on my 5s but havent found a way I like, so they just go in the box lol

i always set my laces how i want them to stay in the LL & then tie over the LL
Ay CC post a pic, im curious to how you do this .. I keep trying to find ways to implement the lace locks on my 5s but havent found a way I like, so they just go in the box lol

kinda hard to photograph ......

untie them & pull the LL off

put both laces thru the LL going thru the back so it sits flush with the shoes when tied

set laces where you want them with the lock & then retie over the LL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom