Jordan V "Melo" Pics

I like em alot. Reminds me of the knicks foams that didn't drop. These will be a great replacement for them. These with a knick jersey or a nice blue polo, you're good to go! I really hope these drop!!!

if they release, it's going to be limited i'm guessing. they don't look that bad, if i can find someone who can get me a pair i'll cop them.

cp3's V's at the end of the year look better imo

laugh.gif

I wonder if Carmelo will actually wear these on court based on the fact its the playoffs we're in now and since he's a cornerstone player for JB?

Hmm how limited? I hope not only at HOH limited. Then I'm screwed because the HOH is a zoo in NYC

Last edited:
These woulda looked better in BLUE suede or nubuck with orange accents. But maybe they didn't do a blue Melo 5 cause theyre gonna drop the Chris Paul PE 5. Have yall seen those? Theyre blue with red accents and a number 3 on em. I really hope they drop. Anybody got confirmation info on the Chris Pauls?

would have looked better with a white or black base and the midsole orange/blue.
It would be nice with a black durabuck upper with orange and blue colrs instead on the outsole and tongue. That would be worth copping

According to Modern Notoriety these are "Due by Holiday 2013" I myself never believed in the Knicks despite the fact I've lived in NYC my entire life (24 years). They always seem to fail and are the definition of hopeless. I hope they can pull it off though and win a championship this year(I'd hate to see Lebum James and the Miami heat win back to back championships.:x). If Knicks win the Finals i'll cop these 5's. If they lose I won't, because I won't support a team that keeps losing.

I got this feeling that if the Knicks win the Finals these will be extra hard to cop in NY come release day, as everyone will be trying to honor the Knicks. These are a decent colorway though.

View media item 406738View media item 406739View media item 406740View media item 406741View media item 406750View media item 406752

Last edited:
According to Modern Notoriety these are "Due by Holiday 2013" I myself never believed in the Knicks despite the fact I've lived in NYC my entire life (24 years). They always seem to fail and are the definition of hopeless. I hope they can pull it off though and win a championship this year(I'd hate to see Lebum James and the Miami heat win back to back championships.
sick.gif
).
If Knicks win the Finals i'll cop these 5's. If they lose I won't, because I won't support a team that keeps losing.

I got this feeling that if the Knicks win the Finals these will be extra hard to cop in NY come release day, as everyone will be trying to honor the Knicks. These are a decent colorway though.
Too bad knicks have no chance to the pacers.

Back
Top Bottom