Jordan V Olive - March 2, 2024

Bro I waited until 2 minutes ago and logged in for a size 12... Check the time...
Screenshot_20240302_101038_SNKRS.jpg

Wanted these bad when they first dropped. Resell wasn’t as prevalent so it was just an L. No way I could imagine paying 400+ back then so it was out of the realm of possibility lol.
I want these but will wait for a discount. I just hate the shade of the toe box and the wack newer version of the tongue. With they kept the 2000 version closer to the OG’s.

Not a bad sneaker, but I'm done paying over 200$ for Jordans. I'm not hurting for money and I'm not cheap either, butI'm getting older. I know this shoe isn't going anywhere below 200$ (prolly 199.99 if it sits long enough), but if it drops a little, the price point would look better.

This shoe will dip below $200. Maybe not from Nike, but some other sites will have a coupon code for these joints soon enough.

Not a bad sneaker, but I'm done paying over 200$ for Jordans. I'm not hurting for money and I'm not cheap either, butI'm getting older. I know this shoe isn't going anywhere below 200$ (prolly 199.99 if it sits long enough), but if it drops a little, the price point would look better.
Exactly and not only that but its not a sneaker colorway I would wear regularly which is another reason I couldn't see myself spending the $225.

Missed out on the original release back in 06-07. This is definitely a must cop just like the burgundy was last year. Not thrilled out the sticker but it is what it is

EDIT: just sucks these come out the same time as the lebron fruity pebbles

EDIT: I totally forgot i picked these up from PickYourShoes (PYS) in 2008 or so. Sold them a few years ago bc they were a size too big. Picked up my correct size today and happy to have them back. I can immediately tell that the canvas material is different than the OG..it seems to be thinner

Back
Top Bottom