Jordan V Racer Blue - February 12, 2022

I really like these...a lot.

But I'm almost afraid to go for them on SNKRS, because if I get lucky with the W, then I eliminate any chance of hitting on the Marinas, Cardinals, UNC 6s or Infrared 4s.

...I don't know what to do.

I really like these...a lot.

But I'm almost afraid to go for them on SNKRS, because if I get lucky with the W, then I eliminate any chance of hitting on the Marinas, Cardinals, UNC 6s or Infrared 4s.

...I don't know what to do.
It’s ridiculous that this is even a narrative people have to consider when trying purchase something on SNKRS.

Screenshot_20220212-090234_SNKRS.jpg

I finally won on SnKRS since royal 3s.! BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regret from not buying black grapes had me on focus for these. Won a bid on black grapes for 170 last year and got them just for the 5 collection.

It’s weird how I hit when resell isn’t crazy. Like when the flint 13 shock dropped I got em, got the drake raptor 4, bred 11, concord 11, fire red 4s, other than that haven’t hit on anything. Wish they would let everyone eat.

They should have given us black grapes. These just didn't do it for me.
Same. Watched Foamer (yeah yeah I know) on these and he said they are just meh. 5/10. Which is good for those that missed and want them. I bet they will be going for retail or just over in a week.

Black grapes. Missed on those when they last came out in like 2014 or whenever. Need those!!

Back
Top Bottom