20220212_131533.jpg
20220212_131512.jpg

Screenshot_20220212-101021_SNKRS.jpg

The colorways fire ...

The material on uppers tho .......
...>>>>
ashy-smoke.gif
So mad I struck out

They aiight. I didn’t really put any effort in. Jus entered a few raffles. Wasn’t gonna b mad if I missed but glad I hit.
BCA0F58C-EBCC-41DC-9A1A-CD9D2E23018C.jpeg
People keep saying they aiiight….that the colorway is very basic.

With the exception of the blue midsole and the black shark teeth, are they really that different from the Metallics?

…which are widely viewed as an all time classic.

These are nice. But I decided to pass on them because I already have the Black/Royal XIII from December 2020, so I didn't want things to pile up with another pair of black/royal shoes.

I hope everyone who was interested in these were able to get theirs. I really don't know if there was a demand for these due to not checking on it myself since I didn't want them.

These would go nice with Orlando Magic apparel.

These would be cold with a Tmac throwback.

My thoughts exactly! Royal blue and black are the Magic's primary team colors. And the Magic wore black/royal shoes most of the time with away games in the past.

But since I already had the Black/Royal XIII to wear with that jersey, that made it easy for me to pass on these.
IMG_4827.JPG

Yup. Came here looking for this. Went to FTL to pick up my pair and it rang $210. The cashier was like "Oh right! I need to get the manager." Manager immediately came to adjust the price, but damn, they be having her do it for every damn transaction of 5s.

Thanks to the people that realized they got overcharged, I checked my credit card statement and found out I got charged 210 before tax. I gotta go back and get it adjusted.

Foot locker has been doing shady stuff lately. I got charged 115 for 110 retail dunk. 120 for nb 550 that retails for 110

Last edited:
I really like these...a lot.

But I'm almost afraid to go for them on SNKRS, because if I get lucky with the W, then I eliminate any chance of hitting on the Marinas, Cardinals, UNC 6s or Infrared 4s.

...I don't know what to do.
Not sure what you did, but that’s not true at all.

Back
Top Bottom