jordan VI black/red nubuck to leather conversion

imo, ur 2nd attempt makes em look pretty official. that said, i still wouldn't do it to mine (well, maybe if i had Vreds, but i'd NEVER think about doing this to the infrareds).

imo, ur 2nd attempt makes em look pretty official. that said, i still wouldn't do it to mine (well, maybe if i had Vreds, but i'd NEVER think about doing this to the infrareds).

I also noticed that their is nothing at all behind the perforated holes on the retros (can see the infrared insoles clear through the holes), while on the originals, even on the section without 3M behind the holes, there was black fabric blocking them out. I don't know if JB did that as another way to trim some cost on the retros, but I forgot to mention that before.

I also noticed that their is nothing at all behind the perforated holes on the retros (can see the infrared insoles clear through the holes), while on the originals, even on the section without 3M behind the holes, there was black fabric blocking them out. I don't know if JB did that as another way to trim some cost on the retros, but I forgot to mention that before.

Do the rest of the shoe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dalyte1

Luckily for you guys I stumbled upon this thread and happened to have the 3M Scotchlite tape laying around. Enjoy
pimp.gif

333v04z.jpg

24xjm29.jpg

34fkxex.jpg

For the hell of it. Motorsports

2pq1ft3.jpg

The liner in the ankle area would need to be pried apart to be able to insert the 3M Scotchlite tape in that area.
thought you was joking about the 3m thing but looks nice, too bad it doesnt say nike air on the back lol 

Originally Posted by dalyte1

Luckily for you guys I stumbled upon this thread and happened to have the 3M Scotchlite tape laying around. Enjoy
pimp.gif

333v04z.jpg

24xjm29.jpg

34fkxex.jpg

For the hell of it. Motorsports

2pq1ft3.jpg

The liner in the ankle area would need to be pried apart to be able to insert the 3M Scotchlite tape in that area.
thought you was joking about the 3m thing but looks nice, too bad it doesnt say nike air on the back lol 

that 3M tape idea was decent, I would do it but I don't think I have the patience my V. Red VI's are fine how they are anyway

that 3M tape idea was decent, I would do it but I don't think I have the patience my V. Red VI's are fine how they are anyway

Back
Top Bottom