Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

The more pics i see, the happier i am i doubled up.... @a-friend
did you double up ?

I didnt, yet.
I have too many expensive hobbies right now and this was the second most important, I'm excercising better decisions.

Who am I kidding though, These will be posted in the pick up thread tomorrow, and probably not alone. I'm weak

Man been so busy forgot about these :frown:
These are on my list for the year how they running fam? Big or small? Not really a fan of 6s but I think these are nice :pimp:

These are really nice. Got lucky, someone didn't pick up their raffle pair. They fit true to size for me. Could have gone a half size up too but definitely not down. Relatively comfortable. Quality is beautiful but typical factory glue/paint in random spots. I stopped caring about that ish a while ago, no pair is perfect. Cop if you like them. You're gonna miss them when they're gone.

Wen't to the ES yesterday they had 8 different Retro's in stock witch is odd for the fact that I usually get in 2-3 times A year for the last 5 years and they

never have Retro's in stock just KD's, KB's, and Lebrons. We'll I past on these VI lows because ES now has A new policy that all New releases and retro's are retail price

no longer 1/2 off. ES employees get the 1/2 off discount and guest pay retail. I was soooo pissed this is my main reason on coming here too get kicks 1/2 off and clothes

but mainly for the kicks. The lady ringing me up tels me after what i just told you all about the 1/2 off price she says you cant get more than 1 pair of the same retro only 1 pair/colorway 

per person. I had 3 pairs of these VI lows but A sz 9,10.5,11.5 my 2 sons and I, but for retail nah I was good. But just really not feeling NIKE/JB lately especially JB.

Happy with my Chromes... Hopefully everyone who wanted a pair got them...
URL]
these are way more nicer in person, wish i couldv doubled up on these but saving money for the chrome 8s in december

I know how stupid this sounds but, I like the fact that da box is OG not 30th black/gold. Kinda gives it a nicer touch. Shoe is not bad either.

View media item 1693804
Glad that everyone that wanted these was able to cop (though by no means am I surprised lol) Wish they'd go ahead and release the white/blue lows again too. (And that I could find the corals in my size) Gonna take it easy for the next few weeks and try to build my finances up a bit, but i'll probably be in for the new pair of "Ghost Green" lows coming out on the 19th. Based on this purchase I should have a FNL Reward by then to help anyways.

Even for these low hype releases I never really know how they'll play out, so I never wait around.  The morning of the release there was some time there that I thought I wasn't going to get a pair.  Waiting in line on NDC for almost 30min, then sold out.  FNL splash screen right at launch.  Couldn't add to cart on FTL/EB.  Finally got thru on FNL, and of course, they're still sitting everywhere.  Kind of a waste of energy and time, but good practice for the WC4 release I suppose...

Back
Top Bottom