Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

26230127_10215059515426423_5290322870347559417_n.jpg
1.PNG

My overkill pair is still stuck in Germany. It has been 10 days. Im starting to think I wont be getting them. :angry:
Dont feel bad, i ordered a pair of 97s AM from them 14 days ago... And they are still chilling in Germany... I signed up for alerts from the USPS so ill know when they hit FL

I requested an invoice last night from unknown and haven't heard back besides the request confirmation. I assume they're sold out as well.

Yeah, unknown is bad for leaving stuff on their site they don’t have. I sent request mid day yesterday for a 10 and nothing. Not the first time.. every time they have those sales the stuff flies or is already gone. May be a ploy to get ppl signed up to their newsletter.

Never ordered from UNKNOWN before anybody on here ordered from em? If so how was it?

Have anybody got an email invoice from UNKNOWN?

I requested an invoice last night from unknown and haven't heard back besides the request confirmation. I assume they're sold out as well.

Sent my request this morning. Called tonight before they closed & they said that I would hear back by Monday that they don’t do orders on the weekends.

No. DHL saying German post office is shipping direct to USPS even though I'm tracking on DHL. Hmm. They said it is still in Germany and to contact Overkill. I'm waiting on a response feom them.

Welp, that’s not a good sign. That’s what happen to me

Back
Top Bottom