Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

yep. you are 100% correct. if any reseller is willing to jump thru tons of hoops, do a marathons worth of leg work to secure a few pairs of each release just to make a few bucks off each pair, thats their business

the point is when you really crunch the numbers, and add in time spent, gas etc...in alot of cases it would have been more profitable to just go an get a regular 9 to 5

no offense to you, and not talking about you personally
Yea I understand where you're coming from, and know you weren't personally coming at me, but it's not as simple as you think. I probably pulled at least $50-60k this year and done had weeks where I literally did nothing all day. There are people making hundreds to thousands a day just working the resell game at different angles. It's not only but hype shoe and sell there's so much more to it. Plus in an entrepreneurial business you get what you put in so if you wanna get paid you gotta put in the work. Some people simply ain't built for that 9-5 life

Yes, i finally received an invoice yesterday in the evening. I was able to check out from there

Just called and they told me they were sold out. Terrible customer service. Sent in my request Saturday morning and never heard back anything.

yep. you are 100% correct. if any reseller is willing to jump thru tons of hoops, do a marathons worth of leg work to secure a few pairs of each release just to make a few bucks off each pair, thats their business

the point is when you really crunch the numbers, and add in time spent, gas etc...in alot of cases it would have been more profitable to just go an get a regular 9 to 5

no offense to you, and not talking about you personally

Some resellers are banking tho. I make more reselling than working a job but I’m in college

Some resellers are banking tho. I make more reselling than working a job but I’m in college

Yep, if you know what you’re doing it’s easy money tbqh.

A lot of people are stupid and end up losing money by buying a bunch of GR retros, for example, that don’t even hold their retail value.

I bought all 7 of the Gatorade’s and as we speak I lost money no need to even try to resell them. Not that I was ever going to. Wanted them just to have them and take them out and give them to my sons kids years and years from now

Yep, if you know what you’re doing it’s easy money tbqh.

A lot of people are stupid and end up losing money by buying a bunch of GR retros, for example, that don’t even hold their retail value.

The key is clients tho. Selling on stock x and goat is less profitable

Wanted to try something different today... Sun bounce being a challenge...

IMG_20180118_125953_825.jpg
IMG_20180118_125953_824.jpg

Wouldn’t they lose their JB accounts?

That said, I legit bought a pair of shoes last year and the box had a Sole Supremacy sticker on it lol

how would they lose their JB accounts? nobody can prove that any specific pair ended up at stockx because an employee sent them straight from the stockroom lol. my pair as a legit customer will look the exact same as the pair an employee sends in.

I wish I didn’t sleep on the green pair. Glad everybody is that grabbed them is happy though. Those shoes are nice.

Back
Top Bottom