Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Didn't get a pair on release date
Copped a pair this morning of the green 6's off eBay

Paid $302 shipped
Was going to buy off kickscrew but they raised the price by $30.00
HEY KICKSCREW IS 100 PERCENT LEGIT LOOKING TO COP FROM THEM SOON ALAO LOOKING AT KICKSRUS LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON THESE SPOTS THNKS PAL

Is the white "Mike" hoodie still available anywhere?
I've had a XL sitting since the original release only to find it too big when I was finally going to wear it :frown:

I'm kinda feeling em green pairs, but at $350, I had to settle for Balenciaga Arenas instead. $386 at that with unequalled leather quality.
Do Js even got real leather?

iFHlLGJ.jpg

When this happen?
Yesterday, I just so happened to be in the Jordan 1 thread where someone had came up on the Orange Gatorade 1s. Decided to just shoot my shot at the 6's. They got a few sizes of the Blue Lagoon Gatorade 1's too as of yesterday.

Yesterday, I just so happened to be in the Jordan 1 thread where someone had came up on the Orange Gatorade 1s. Decided to just shoot my shot at the 6's. They got a few sizes of the Blue Lagoon Gatorade 1's too as of yesterday.

:smh:

2nd time in 2 weeks I missed out on that site

:smh:

2nd time in 2 weeks I missed out on that site
I think you'll find them under retail here soon. I've seen them go for $144 on Sneakersteals through Shiekh.com with a code. I love the greens too but struckout and I can't pay the resale price with the Cement 3s on the way.

The Orange/White ones are on sale now at Nike. Use "SAVEMORE" at checkout, the price will be $155.

Back
Top Bottom