Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

I talked to the JJ manager at a local mall, I believe he said the 1s were a 2018 release. But he hasn't heard/seen anything else on them.
Offered to let me see the 6s in hand too and I was happy with how they looked, materials weren't bad at all.

Carmine-one I assume?

Most likely, since those are a GR and the green pair is limited and will be sold at select accounts. Not stores like Jimmy Jazz, etc..
Still early to be in stores already for a December release. You know they are moving for higher $$$ if they are sitting in backrooms like that already.

Still early to be in stores already for a December release. You know they are moving for higher $$$ if they are sitting in backrooms like that already.

They were scheduled to drop this month. I know a foot locker near me that has the carmine colored ones in their stock room at the beginning of October. They have to hold onto them until December since the dates got pushed back.

That’s why some stores already have the pairs already.

367A02BF-32C8-4B3D-A1B7-6143E500686D.jpeg

The leather quality on these is great guys. I’ve seen them in hand and the picture does not do it justice. Granted what I had in hand was a GS but all the same.

Can't lie I'm feeling that hoodie up there :smokin

Not for $85 however.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom