Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

People always switch up when official pics drop. Not everyone, but a lot
Pretty much. Especially since a lot of people aren't even in the know or even trust that a shoe is gonna come out until they are officially announced and shown. To them, it's not real until it's announced officially.

From the JB lookbook.
Screen shot 2017-10-12 at 9.29.58 PM.jpg

Green pair for me if possible. I like the white orange pair but too much like carmines. These separate from the rest. We will see. Wife hates em:lol:

Had these in hand the other day, pretty nice. Found the ‘leather’ crinkled already around the ankle just from the packing so be aware of that.

I quite like that so doesn’t bother me, but some heads will get mad over it.

not gonna be a shortage on the greens, I think jordan brand senses there's gonna be a shortage in money with all these releases, and thats why they're limited

I really want the green 6s they limited so I’ll try for the green foams I guess lol

I've seen this floating around the internet. Has it officially released? If so, where can I buy it? Can't find it anywhere. Sorry for the ninjahood pic.

jordan-jordan-h86-like-mike-cap-aj1271-010-1.jpg

I've seen this floating around the internet. Has it officially released? If so, where can I buy it? Can't find it anywhere. Sorry for the ninjahood pic.

jordan-jordan-h86-like-mike-cap-aj1271-010-1.jpg

Hey buddy, I just saw the "Gatorade Collection" in the newest Eastbay catalog I got a few days ago. The hats are in there.

Man we still haven't even gotten a sniff of the 1s.... I'm guessing they are no longer "a thing"

I talked to the JJ manager at a local mall, I believe he said the 1s were a 2018 release. But he hasn't heard/seen anything else on them.
Offered to let me see the 6s in hand too and I was happy with how they looked, materials weren't bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom