Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

I'm not gonna say I like the way JB handles things either, however, I feel like they are dammed if they do/if they don't.
A few years back when they were hot & trendy everyone complained that they didn't make enough, so they increase production and now no one wants them because they are too easy to get. I guess next year they are going to try to find the "sweet spot" in terms of production numbers.
To be clear, when I say "no one wants them" I just mean they aren't trendy or "cool" atm. I know there are still people here that don't buy into the hype and are happy to be able to cop easily or on discount. (thank goodness)

On a side note, I find it ironic and funny that people say they don't want to look like everyone else, often times as an excuse to buy nothing but hype. When really, so many are so busy "standing out" or "being different" that they don't even realize they all look alike. lol

CP3...
C0F215CD-E841-4A05-898B-CD9004C378F1.jpeg

The green pair has always been the must have for me, but I decided a couple months ago that I need to get both. I'm not into the monotone 1s, but I'd regret not getting the 6s with the whole Gatorade collab.

Any confirmed date for the Orange's?

Have the coach jackets dropped!?
The orange 6s? 12/16 The orange 1s, 12/26 I believe.
I know I saw the coach's jacket on some overseas sites a while back, not sure about the US.
AJ1177-010
Looks like Shoe Palace, JJ & Renharts.

Was able to see the clothing collection at Niketown, looks real good. Champs has the hats on sale BOGO 50%.

Back
Top Bottom