Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Maaaaan if them green joints wasn’t limited they would sit for a while! The white pair shoulda had a icy sole to me

General public cannot stomach green pair of kicks, JB knows it will flop as a GR. They gotta slab that limited label to attract sneakerheads to make it "special".

shoemasons hld me dwn
tinkerexclusive.jpg
tnkerxclusiveii.jpg

bruh

Orange pair >>>> Green pair

Don’t @ me

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince long time no see dude. Hope everything’s good on your end. Seen the red writing and knew it was you :lol:

Yes, it’s been a while. I’ve been alright just trying to finish up in college and been working a lot. I like the General Release version better too. Though the NRG version is nice as well.

Yes, it’s been a while. I’ve been alright just trying to finish up in college and been working a lot. I like the General Release version better too. Though the NRG version is nice as well.
NRG is definitely nice. I feel like I couldn’t pull it off too much green. The GR pair is just the right amount of green and orange with A1 color blocking

Glad to here everything is going smooth.

Ok I’m in
Let’s drink some Gatorade and hope for the best luck

Just can’t get into the green pair. Maybe if it was leather. I’m in for the orange carmine pair though

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom