Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Another round of holiday jays for grab. :pimp:

ftl.JPG
fta.JPG
champs.JPG

4B26EA56-0093-4AF0-B29E-D68D7CDCBB4D.png

On footlocker too. So they may be less limited than thought..

Yes I am in!

Somebody on YouTube reviewed saying that these might be a better color 6 that JB has released throughout years

Colorway is not easy to go with clothes but like pine greens
I am ready to use a FTA coupon!
175583A3-6657-4862-8ACA-F5615DE5E5E2.jpeg

nvm.. thought those maps were for green. Not sure what/if any I’ll be messin wit since they all right round the holidays. It’s an expensive set for those wanting it complete. 2 6s and 4 1s.. crazy. And a few other Js this mo too..

Last edited:
Yea... ok I’m in. The green joints will be had. I dunno I might cop the joints next weekend and try to get the green joints. If I get the green joints I’ll return the white and orange ones. Seen some reviews and yea they are nice

Reputable IG account offered me his plug, for a pre-order of the green ones, always makes me so nervous. Do I spend the money, get real, as they promise to stand by, or do I get a learning lesson for the dollars spent...

Reputable IG account offered me his plug, for a pre-order of the green ones, always makes me so nervous. Do I spend the money, get real, as they promise to stand by, or do I get a learning lesson for the dollars spent...
If it’s paypal transaction they i wouldn’t worry about it and go ahead and do it

I doubt any of these will sit...

My local FTL will have 1 FSR Saturday, first come first serve, opening at 9:30, so I may go hang out at the mall around 8 and sit for an hour and a half. Last time, I showed up at 9:15 and was first in line, but expecting these to generate a greater crowd. They told me to show up around 9 and should be fine, but since the mall opens early for walkers, spending an hour browsing my phone is not the worst,m and if I snag one of SNKRS regardless, I could head back home. Or pick up two pairs.

I doubt any of these will sit...

After seeing a vid carmine vs Gatorade orange, I have to agree

Gatorade orange have better leather & nubuck than carmine 2008

And Carmine 6 better explain why I should cop Gatorade orange

I personally just think it is GR enough I can cop below retail
But the leather look tumbled. Might sell out before any discount.

Back
Top Bottom