Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Can't get with that all green. Joints look like some early 00's fakes.

They came in. These too clean.
IMAG8526.jpg

They look better w/o the lil gatorade bottle
IMAG8529.jpg
People say this about all the new cw's lol

Same reason ComplexCon gave VIP passes to all of the "shoe-toubers" but didn't look out for an OG like Mjo23dan. Makes me sad, but as others stated, it's all about who's hip and trending.

Yep, Nike/JB knows those dusty dudes aren’t going to make GR retros cool for all the kids they want buying them. Need to get people like Qias on board the retro GR train to hype em up on the Gram, etc.

Slept on the whites this past weekend. Regretted it and went to the mall to cop. All 3 stores were sold out except for 12.5!? Came home and copped from SNKRS. Didn't expect these to move that quick at retail spots

How limited are we thinking on the green suede? Is this a shoe we'll need to camp out for? App reserve Win or Lose? I need these but it's looking like a lot of people feel the same way.

Yep, Nike/JB knows those dusty dudes aren’t going to make GR retros cool for all the kids they want buying them. Need to get people like Qias on board the retro GR train to hype em up on the Gram, etc.
They actually do get stuff from nike/ jb, but i was specifically talking about the gatorade package since the campaign dropped when some of these dudes were babys

can i ask how old you are ?

Back
Top Bottom