Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

want that hoodie so bad . did u get it $85
retail? anyone know of any places that has it on discount?

People aren’t into GR Js like they used to be, GR retros stopped being an aspirational product when Nike/JB started upping production, raising retail price, and flooding the market with GR releases every week. GR Js sell more shoes now but a lot go on discount and you can pretty easily buy most pairs nowadays. Even extremely hyped releases like Royal 1s and Space Jam 11s had little resale value gen though they sold out everywhere at retail. Only collabs like Kaws, OW, etc. are difficult to acquire and command high retail value now.

I guess this is what happens when you lose hypebeasts and resellers in droves lol

I cant really blame people for not being into GR Js. Colorways usually suck, quality is “sub par” and most pairs can be acquired down the road. Like you said the retail price is ridiculous. Royal 1s actually resold at least from what I’ve seen. Space jams didn’t because there was way too many pairs.

aite, so these showed up
IMG_20171218_161738.jpg

I’m not against resellers
People can do what they want.
If you look at Sneakershopping with Eminem, he resell his sneakers too.

Not pro/con about limited or GR neither.

There are GR, even ones went to outlet that I like, say Royalty 4
There are also somewhat limited ones I didn’t get and took L, say Royal 1s or Grey Kaws 4.

I cant really blame people for not being into GR Js. Colorways usually suck, quality is “sub par” and most pairs can be acquired down the road. Like you said the retail price is ridiculous. Royal 1s actually resold at least from what I’ve seen. Space jams didn’t because there was way too many pairs.

GR is a general term though, I agree with you that a lot, if not most, of the retro+ cws of GR Js really suck. That said, GRs of OG cws are always welcome-especially if the quality has improved/is closer to the OG vs previous retros. That said, price hikes on GRs are not welcome and, if we’re being honest, $190+ retail is too much to pay for all GR retros.

GR is a general term though, I agree with you that a lot, if not most, of the retro+ cws of GR Js really suck. That said, GRs of OG cws are always welcome-especially if the quality has improved/is closer to the OG vs previous retros. That said, price hikes on GRs are not welcome and, if we’re being honest, $190+ retail is too much to pay for all GR retros.

if GRs were 160 they would probably stop sitting for so long. if they lowered production slightly and priced at 160 then they would sell out. if JB goes back to lowering production on releases, i still think GRs will sit and not resell considering the 190 price.

I’m not against resellers
People can do what they want.
If you look at Sneakershopping with Eminem, he resell his sneakers too.

Not pro/con about limited or GR neither.

There are GR, even ones went to outlet that I like, say Royalty 4
There are also somewhat limited ones I didn’t get and took L, say Royal 1s or Grey Kaws 4.

Eminem was clearly joking when he said he resells his sneakers- I think he even straight up laughed and said he was kidding- cmon Em doesn’t need to resell sneakers online- even for a $75k profit.

Retro+ GRs are becoming the new Team Jordans lol
Somewhat yes
I got the Pantone 7s $80 walked out of the outlet onblack Friday.

Charlotte 10s too last year, $73.
Really undesirable sneaker by the crowd

Sounds like only the OG colorways are real Jordan’s
Like Carmine 6, Infrared 6, BC3, TB3, WC4, Concord XI, Bred shoes 1-14.

Back
Top Bottom