Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

I've only ever won when i had the full 10 min head start. All of my other accounts always get the Wait List and then the delayed L. That is just my experience.

Im hoping people in my area aren't hip to the whole app thing. We don't have alot of footlockers around here.
Also, whenever FNL does raffles there's like 15 people in the raffle line and 100 doing FCFS
I'm taking a W this weekend

Went to FTL to get that ! min head start and of course no beacon in range. So I ask for help and one employee sends me to another and then another. Then she tells me, "it's random, that really don't mean nothing, that headstart stuff don't matter because they do it on a computer"
I say I know it's a raffle but the headstarts increase your chances and she goes, " No it don't, it don't do nothing" So I'm starting to get pissed because she is just arguing with me at this point but I had my niece with me so I just left. Going back today, now I gotta go back to the mall in this holiday rush to speak with a manager/employee that knows how these releases work
The only thing I hate more than stupid people are stupid people who are also shady/lazy and think they’re smart. I would’ve *****ed that lady out.

Last edited:
riceneggs be that "ooooooooh" dude in the crowd that instigates a fight sometimes :lol:

tenor.gif

I wonder if FTL will allow us to use VIP rewards on these. My FTL would not accept them on the Yeezy's but did accept them for the 11s.

i dont think they'll be "that" hard. its still a Jordan shoe with no resell value. good luck

No resell value?

These will be sought after. Release maps don’t tell you everything. Most stores will be getting 12-24 pairs.

Not to mention - the shoe itself is gorgeous.

Attachments

• 7E1F9646-AC67-4C81-A1BF-8DE9545BF72F.png
    7E1F9646-AC67-4C81-A1BF-8DE9545BF72F.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 49
I’ll revisit this thread in a year. These will be going for closer to 500.

I know JB hasn’t been on their A game lately, but these are a fire release. That green suede is on point.

I’ll revisit this thread in a year. These will be going for closer to 500.

I know JB hasn’t been on their A game lately, but these are a fire release. That green suede is on point.
I agree resell will rise on these. Jordan brand been killed resell and over saturated the market so you can't expect resell to be high on any Jordan but these will rise. There still limited and sought after release

Back
Top Bottom