Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Was too late on the ATL codes, and the associates won't give me the damn code. Anyone else out and about today?

Resell is $330-350 pre release. They gonna fall even more day of release. More people will eat than what you think. Resell may rise in the future but these aren’t even worth hustling for honestly

No resell value?

These will be sought after. Release maps don’t tell you everything. Most stores will be getting 12-24 pairs.

Not to mention - the shoe itself is gorgeous.

i'm not sure you know how StockX works....

you posted pictures of "ask" prices. people can "ask" for $100,000 if they wanted to. you have to look at "Bids". bids are what people are willing to pay for them. so always go by bids, not ask

here are some actual bids on popular sizes
size105.JPG
size12.JPG
size11.JPG

so even if you sell them for $300 via stockx, you'll get back $270
shoes are 240ish after tax

so i don't think people are gonna camp and go crazy for a $30 profit

I dunno why but this colorway fits so well and seems classic. Like the kind you break out every year. To me, the is one people will refer to as the "Gatorades".

i'm not sure you know how StockX works....

you posted pictures of "ask" prices. people can "ask" for $100,000 if they wanted to. you have to look at "Bids". bids are what people are willing to pay for them. so always go by bids, not ask

here are some actual bids on popular sizes
size105.JPG
size12.JPG
size11.JPG

so even if you sell them for $300 via stockx, you'll get back $270
shoes are 240ish after tax

so i don't think people are gonna camp and go crazy for a $30 profit
To be fair, just like someone can ask 100K, you can also bid $1.
I think it's pretty simple, if you want to gauge the market, check out the recent sales.

Honestly may be my plan. Really don't need to spend $220+ right now when BHM collections, Off White pt. 2, and ASW releases are coming up.
That's how I did with the Gatorade J1's on the foot apps. Was iffy and messed around and got a W on the Blue Lagoons. Confirmed through the app and still decided not to pick em up.

Go by recent sales not bids. Because people actually bite on lowest asks and sellers don’t always accept highest bids. Most of the time bids are $20-30 less than recent sales

I don't go by stockx sales because they pull data from too many places to gauge it accurately
Screenshot_20171227-173454.jpg

Flight club sales can skew numbers. They typically sell for more there but also charge higher fees.

These are a must for me cause I been had my eye on em since earlier in year before they were confirmed. I only buy Js I really like since a million pairs drop a year. These and red 11s are the only Js I bought in a min I'm not the collector type. BC3s are a must in feb and I have no care for anything else unless taxis drop and of course concords. Ftl app or snkrs for the win hopefully

Secured a pair on stockx for 303.00 shipped and authenticated. Got $20 off since it was my first purchase. Thinking I made out well considering how limited these are and didn't want to take any chances. What do you guys think? My $310 bid hit

Secured a pair on stockx for 303.00 shipped and authenticated. Got $20 off since it was my first purchase. Thinking I made out well considering how limited these are and didn't want to take any chances. What do you guys think? My $310 bid hit
As long as you happy with that that's all that matters. They round that price on goat now so you probably could have waited till drop and maybe got a lol lower but either way not too much over retail

Don't do it, if you are happy with the purchase that is all that matters. Don't open the door for people to make you doubt yourself.

Back
Top Bottom