Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

9CB21EB2-F4C9-4347-AEDF-E97C56B4B2CB.png
200w.gif
Hey bruh you gon cop cause Im like 2 dollars and an 11 minute headstart short

overall, i'd say this wasn't a bad release. jb kinda did right. seems like most were able to grab. and resale isn't too far above retail. and like someone said, initially prices should be even lower once online pairs arrive. can't really ask for much more on a release like this. best quality non prm jordan.

When people say the price is going to drop, is that just to hope/convince themselves they will? My stepson with autism used to do that too, although he lost some of that with getting older. 3 hours after a football game ended where the team that he wanted to win had lost, he would say that he still hoped they would win the game :rofl:

I think the price dropped last week because people saw the FTL maps and figured it would not be as limited, but with it being yet more limited compared to hoped, prices are moving upwards again. Around $300 still not bad right now, so curious who will decide to eat now, or play the waiting game. Will be a busy week in this thread to see how this plays out. I could be wrong in the end, and that's okay.

Back
Top Bottom